Bob James - ONE 5.1 SACD

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

splinter7

701 Club - QQ All-Star
It appears so even though most retail sites are not indicting a multi-channel mix. The Evosound online shop & Acoustic Sounds seem to be the few places where the multichannel is listed in the description. Evosoud Site - Last sentence on this page Acoustic Sounds - Clearly identified

I guess most of us are taking it on faith that all retailers selling the SACD are copies with the multichannel.

Last edited:

Lord British

It appears so even though most retail sites are not indicting a multi-channel mix. The Evosound online shop & Acoustic Sounds seem to be the few places where the multichannel is listed in the description. Evosoud Site - Last sentence on this page Acoustic Sounds - Clearly identified

I guess most of us are taking it on faith that all retailers selling the SACD are copies with the multichannel.
Amazon UK specifically mentions that this is a 5.1 mix, while Amazon US does not. However, they both have the same ASIN #: B095K28Z51. Does that count for something?

surround.sound.enthusiast

500 Club - QQ All-Star
I was going to order direct from Evo, but comments about slow/unresponsive customer service and trouble with logging into accounts were putting me off. Then I discovered that Bullmoose actually has the disc listed (I didn't expect that), so I've got a pre-order in with them. Their listing doesn't mention 5.1 either, so I'll have to see when it comes in...