Boston M/C SACD?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deepsky4565

400 Club - QQ All-Star
Since 2002/2003
I know I've asked before, but does anyone have any other info on a possible release of the first Boston album in multi-channel? About a year and a half ago I saw in Sound and Vision that it was coming, but nothing since.

I just picked up a Sony CE775 for $160 open box at Circuit City, so I'm really pumped for this one now.

I was very dissapointed at the number of stereo only SACDs. I hope this situation improves!!!

I haven't heard anything about plans to release any Boston albums in Multichannel SACD. The only one I am aware of is the one out now on Stereo SACD.

As for Multichannel SACDs, there are now over 100 available in the US and about 140 available worldwide with more arriving weekly. Most of the new SACD discs are indeed Multichannel and Stereo SACDs.

Check my web site for a list of Available Multichannel SACDs at ourworld.compuserve.com/h...acdnow.htm and Upcoming Multichannel SACDs at ourworld.compuserve.com/h...acdpln.htm I also have listings of the Available and Upcoming Multichannel SACDs in Europe and Japan there.

One other place to check is over on the SACD section of High Fidelity Review at www.highfidelityreview.co...s/sacd.asp I'm working with the HFR folks to update their SACD News section so that it has more info on SACD releases and developments. So you'll find a lot of info on new SACDs there as well as my web site (which only shows the Multichannel SACD discs - current and upcoming).

Back