Bruce Soord - Bruce Soord cd with 5.1 FLAC

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

haikubass

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Now available as 88.2/24 FLAC download:

nickbee8

Thanks for this information; I have all that's available by The Pineapple Thief and Bruce Soord in surround and I must say, he does a really good job, the recent "Nothing but the truth" Bluray is a good example but also the "versions of the truth" bluray... I love the spatial sepration of the instruments, for instance, the positioning of the marimba in the rears (and uppers for the atmos) on "versions of the truth", even more pronounced in the alternative version of the album...
so I was immediately attracted by this post...
But I have a question: what do I need to listen to a Flac 5.1 file on my Marantz SR5010 amp ? For instance, do you think the amp could simply decode the file on a USB stick ? Sorry, I'm a complete neophyte for this sort of thing; I only use my SONY X800 and my discs for listening uptil now...

sjcorne

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
But I have a question: what do I need to listen to a Flac 5.1 file on my Marantz SR5010 amp ? For instance, do you think the amp could simply decode the file on a USB stick ? Sorry, I'm a complete neophyte for this sort of thing; I only use my SONY X800 and my discs for listening uptil now...
The X800 will decode them off a USB drive and sent PCM 5.1 to your amp.