Bryan Adams - Reckless (5.1 Remix by Bob Clearmountain)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, this is going to be a great surround disc to have. I was sampling some of the tracks on...you know the site...and they just send shivers down your spine. People will say that Adams is pretty light music, which is true, but man he nails it. Perfect pop rock. Tracks 3 to 6: Run To You, Heaven, Somebody, and Summer of 69...amazing stuff.

Run To You has always been a great guilty pleasure. The tension, resolve and solo are classic form that any performer could be proud of. Great tune.

From QQ deep space

Oh NICE! So happy to see that the bonus tracks will be on the Blu Ray!!

Now I'm just missing out on the live gig. I'll stick with the Blu and keep listening to my "Live! Live! Live!" disc. That's a decent concert, too, though it could sound better.

Run To You has always been a great guilty pleasure. The tension, resolve and solo are classic form that any performer could be proud of. Great tune.

Agree completely, especially about the "guilty" part. :eek:

South Park said:
Newscaster: But, Mr. Minister, it isn't like this film is the first troublesome thing to come out of Canada. Let us not forget Bryan Adams.
Canadian Representative: Now, now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on several occasions!

Looks like Bullmoose is going to be my choice for Songs from the Big Chair AND Reckless both $22.97 and no shipping costs or tax for me..$45.94 sounds good to me:) and just to revisit the song list on Reckless check it out HERE

It's kinda funny how the song "Reckless" was never previously released on the album "Reckless" ;-)

Nice hint with Bullmoose Clint, thanks! I will check that out, see if I can save a couple of dollars as well.

It's kinda funny how the song "Reckless" was never previously released on the album "Reckless" ;-)

Nice hint with Bullmoose Clint, thanks! I will check that out, see if I can save a couple of dollars as well.

I noticed that too....I was just familiar with the singles and didn't know the songlist on the album...not sure how the shipping cost will work for you in your location..HERE and HERE

So guys.

That Bullmoose shop is pretty cool if you want to combine a few upcoming releases! I put the following into my basket:

The Endless River CD/Blu Ray (30 bucks)
Mando Diao - Aelita (15 bucks)
Reckless (22)
Songs from the Big Chair (22)

Only thing I couldn't find (yet, I guess) is the Alan Jackson album.

Coming up to 90. Don't think I could make a better deal! Alas, they won't ship outside the US. I will see if I can get a friend to buy these discs for me.

EDIT: Clint, just saw your reply - thanks!

So guys.

That Bullmoose shop is pretty cool if you want to combine a few upcoming releases! I put the following into my basket:

Reckless (22)

Coming up to 90. Don't think I could make a better deal! Alas, they won't ship outside the US. I will see if I can get a friend to buy these discs for me.

ImportCd's has been my "go to" site but they don't carry some of the titles so I always check Bullmoose too..shame about the shipping policy..

So guys.

Reckless (22)

Yes it looks like a good place to shop but did you read the FAQs? It says they don't ship to Canada. Or did you make a special arrangement?
http://www.bullmoose.com/content/FAQ
2. Do you ship to North Korea, Freedonia, Panem, Narnia, or Canada?
We only ship within the U.S. at this time. We especially apologize to our Canadian neighbors. You would be surprised by how much fraud there is.

ImportCd's has been my "go to" site but they don't carry some of the titles so I always check Bullmoose too..shame about the shipping policy..

YES! the MOOSE is my go-to...exceptional service...usually receive items before release day...'usually' the best price...better mail packaging than import...i support BM at every opportunity..sometimes even if it is a couple bucks more. their customer service is far better than import...at least in my experiences.

Edit..

even more so now! my order of Reckless and Endless River subtotal $53. total ended up being $44!!! must have been points or something...gotta love when your total is almost ten bucks cheaper than expected!

So guys.

Reckless (22)

Alan Jackson? Is their a 5.1 release coming out for Alan Jackson?

Scan of the stand alone BD

Bryan Adams_Reckless Front BD 800px.jpg

Bryan Adams _Reckless Back BD 800px.jpg

Thanks for the scans, Audi!

Since Reckless is not one of my favorite albums (just like Bryan Adams is not one of my favorite artists) I'm still torn whether I should get the box or the standalone BDA.
Currently on amazon the box is the better deal (4 discs for $67) as opposed to just the Blu-Ray at $30.
Maybe some reviews on the mix will help... ;)

Thanks for the scans, Audi!

Since Reckless is not one of my favorite albums (just like Bryan Adams is not one of my favorite artists) I'm still torn whether I should get the box or the standalone BDA.
Currently on amazon the box is the better deal (4 discs for $67) as opposed to just the Blu-Ray at $30.
Maybe some reviews on the mix will help... ;)

You don't have to pay $30 unless you need to buy from amazon...another option is HERE...if you would have used the promo code I posted yesterday here you could have ordered it for under $22(which I did)..

Back