Quantcast

Bryan Adams Reckless - Replacement Discs

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

windhoek

400 Club - QQ All-Star
After reading some of the posts on here I decided to check out my single disc copy of Reckless, sure enough disc rot. Bought a second hand copy of the 4 disc boxset from music magpie for 20 pounds...hope it works.
Let me know how it goes. I'm in Glasgow myself and can help you 'back-up' the disc if needs be. Admittedly, now might not be the best time to meet up but feel free to drop me a PM anytime :)

Snood

Staff member
After reading some of the posts on here I decided to check out my single disc copy of Reckless, sure enough disc rot. Bought a second hand copy of the 4 disc boxset from music magpie for 20 pounds...hope it works.
Ronson sorry to hear..... can you confirm which disc color art you had......so far seems the gold/yellow ones are safe

SMS

500 Club - QQ All-Star
I am in the process of backing up all my surround discs, and unfortunately my Reckless bluray is unplayable. :( FYI, it is a "silver" color disc label.

I have read through the thread and, if I understand correctly, there doesn't seem to be any way to get a replacement. Please let me know if I am mistaken, and missed that important info.

Thanks!

jefe1

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
The most that they can do and I went thru that route is send you a vinyl copy and a CD without the bonus tracks.
I had to purchase my own replacement copy from the used market.

Karonte

Ronson sorry to hear..... can you confirm which disc color art you had......so far seems the gold/yellow ones are safe
Thanks for the info, I've got a stand alone edition. It seems mine is safe for the moment, I will make a digital copy anyway:

BD.jpg

I took a couple of matrix pictures, I don't know if it's the same as the silver one. The matrix number is "55928309/00602537830879 S 21". I can make a scan of the matrix if you need it.

Matriz1.jpg

Matriz2.jpg

Snood

Staff member
Glad ya got one - yeah seems it is as simple as making sure it is the Gold one then......weird :unsure: Thanks for the info Karonte (y)