BS&T's Child Is Father to the Man - Audio Fidelity 5.1 SACD (Oct 2014)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very, very cool... my wife told me to order CIFTTM and Super Session as Christmas gifts from her to me :)

Wow. Good thing it's still available from the web sites!

Wow. Sold out already? This is a good sign for the Multichannel program.

I doubt that the Benson will sell out, but you never know. It's funny, our membership is usually very good a sniffing out a "good" title, and quickly dismissing a poor choice (Aretha, Benson, etc)

Wow. Sold out already? This is a good sign for the Multichannel program.

I doubt that the Benson will sell out, but you never know. It's funny, our membership is usually very good a sniffing out a "good" title, and quickly dismissing a poor choice (Aretha, Benson, etc)

Audio Fidelity says Child Is Father to the Man has sold out its initial pressing. So they are ordering another pressing. In the meantime, it remains available at the other web sites noted above.
Enjoy!

Hi,

my long time order at my record dealer was not fullfilled after some months of waiting and now Child Is Father To the Man (Audio Fidelity 5.1 Hybrid SACD) by Blood, Sweet and Tears is hopelessly out of print.

Anyone a spare copy to sell or trade?

Markus

Bummer man. While I only have 1 copy...and I would never get rid of it....you can buy the disc, only at a very inflated price. I assume you knew that but just don't want to fork out that kind of money. I see a new copy on US Amazon for $74.98 - yeah, too much money unless it's a must have purchase I guess. Sorry bro.

Hi,

yes, USD 75 plus shipping to Germany is more than I planned to invest for this relativly new pressing. Perhaps I find somebody for a trade. Just took a look at my duplicates:

Björk Medulla SACD
Bob Dylan Love And Theft SACD
Dishwalla Opaline DVD-A
Elton John Honky Château SACD
Eric Clapton Reptile DVD-A
Jeff Wayne Der Krieg Der Welten SACD
Marvin Gaye Midnight Love SACD
Porcupine Tree Fear Of A Blank Planet DVD-A
Pink Floyd Wish You Were Here SACD
R.E.M. Reveal DVD-A
Schiller Leben SACD
Herbert Grönemeyer Mensch SACD

Depending on the title it does not have to be a 1:1 trade.

Markus

That must be the reason it was sold out before my order was fullfilled :-(

I still have an open order at amazon.co.uk - but little hope they will find a copy. Might have to pay a bit more before prices explode.

Markus

Dear Audio Fidelity,

Please give us a second batch of copies... Might be impossible while they have a numbered limitation. If just was about to order at amazon.com... but on top 15 USD shipping :-( I'm not such BST fan...

Markus

Back