• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Byrdman7 selling off equipment!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gmat25

Our dear QQ friend Byrdman7 has not been on the forum for almost four years due to health issues. As a result he is going to be selling most of his surround equipment (and in the near future most of his surround collection). Because it is difficult for him to type he is not able to ship out items, but would be interested in individuals stopping by his home, which is near Birmingham, Alabama, to pick up items where there is serious interest. Offers would be formalized by him via telephone.
I have offered to coordinate this process for him. I am listing some of his items for sale below. He has been meticulous about maintaining his equipment so items are in excellent condition. In some cases he has more than one piece of audio equipment. If you are serious about wanting something (and are able to pick it up) I can coordinate you’re getting in touch with him. Just PM me for now!

Universal Players: OPPO BDP-83, OPPO BDP80,OPPO DV-980H, Yamaha DVD-S1800
Multichannel Recording: Pioneer PDR-509/609 CD Recorders, DTS-610,SM-465,OPPO BDP-83 ,
Receiver: Marantz SR-5003
Front Speakers: Polk Audio RTi70
Rear Speakers: Polk Audio RTi38
Subwoofer: Polk Audio PSW450
Additional Speakers: Definitive Technology PROSUB 800 (Center Channel)
Additional: Powervar 16 Amp Power Conditioner,(5) Zektor HDS4.1 & (5) CVS4 6 Channel Analog Switcher, Involve Surround Master Decoder,(5) Pioneer PDR-509 Recorder,(2) Pioneer PDR-609 Recorder, Tascam CD-RW5000 Recorder,(3) DTS-610,OPPO DV-980H,DV-983H,BDP-80, BDP-83 (Spares)

that is very sad news, I have not conversed with byrdman in a very long time, very sorry to hear this. He is a good guy, and yes he is indeed meticulous about his equipment. I purchased a zektor switcher from him a few years back, and even though it was several years old at the time it looked and performed as brand new. He even shipped it with it's original box and paperwork. I know that I don't hang on to that stuff.

Hi everyone:

After talking with Byrdman7 he is also open to selling any of the Hi Rez music (and some CD's) from the attached list. As mentioned in the initial post of this thread because it is difficult for him to type he is not able to ship out items, he would be interested in individuals stopping by his home, which is near Birmingham, Alabama, to pick up items where there is serious interest. Offers would be formalized by him via telephone.
At this time if you have an interest in any titles and are able to do a pick up please PM me and I will get you in contact with him!

Note: Updated Titles List attached as of 2/4/19!!

Attachments

• HI-RES TITLES 20419doc.txt
    19.3 KB · Views: 269
Last edited:
Hi everyone:

After talking with Byrdman7 he is also open to selling any of the Hi Rez music (and some CD's) from the attached list. As mentioned in the initial post of this thread because it is difficult for him to type he is not able to ship out items, he would be interested in individuals stopping by his home, which is near Birmingham, Alabama, to pick up items where there is serious interest. Offers would be formalized by him via telephone.
At this time if you have an interest in any titles and are able to do a pick up please PM me and I will get you in contact with him!

Note: Updated Titles List attached as of 2/4/19!!

Hi QQ Members:

I recently met our friend Reagan and his lovely wife and took the majority of his HiRez Collection to sell on his behalf. Items are being listed on Discogs for sale. Under the private comments you will see 'RB Collection' as a way to identify items. If interested feel free to check things out. He gives his best to all of you!!!

Gmat25

Wow! I didn’t see this until today. Hope all is well with Byrdman7. God speed!

There were quite a few discs on discogs that I wanted but were already sold. Though, I did manage to choose a couple of R.E.M. discs that I don’t have in my collection. I’m just waiting for instructions on how to pay. (y)

Snood happen to mistakenly fumble over Gmat's discogs on the weekend totally by accident looking for a Stevie Ray Vaughn SACD - saw GMAT and went Snood know a GMAT :unsure: . Saw the little note about selling for a friend with health issues. Ended up buying the SRV SACD and one more.........both arrived today. Perfect condition and super fast.

Wish it could have been under better circumstances and hope nothing but the best for the Byrdman. 😇

Last edited:
Byrdman7 - Hoping you get better !

I sure would be interested in purchasing the Surround Master if someone is willing to be a go between for me. I live in Calif and would need it shipped. Anybody?

Back