• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Byrdman7 selling off equipment!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's its helpful Byrdman does have the following:

Around the Sun - digipak
Monster - digipak
New Adventures in Hi Fi - digipak
Reveal - clear DVDA case

They are listed on Discogs and I can see what I can do for you

Best,

Gmat

Hi QQ'ers A special plea for all to keep Byrdman in your thoughts and prayers. Talked with him yesterday and he isn't doing well. Wanted to thank you for all of the support throughout the years and those of you who purchased his music. I continue to sell what I can send the funds to he and his wife.

Our dear QQ friend Byrdman7 has not been on the forum for almost four years due to health issues. As a result he is going to be selling most of his surround equipment (and in the near future most of his surround collection). Because it is difficult for him to type he is not able to ship out items, but would be interested in individuals stopping by his home, which is near Birmingham, Alabama, to pick up items where there is serious interest. Offers would be formalized by him via telephone.
I have offered to coordinate this process for him. I am listing some of his items for sale below. He has been meticulous about maintaining his equipment so items are in excellent condition. In some cases he has more than one piece of audio equipment. If you are serious about wanting something (and are able to pick it up) I can coordinate you’re getting in touch with him. Just PM me for now!

Universal Players: OPPO BDP-83, OPPO BDP80,OPPO DV-980H, Yamaha DVD-S1800
Multichannel Recording: Pioneer PDR-509/609 CD Recorders, DTS-610,SM-465,OPPO BDP-83 ,
Receiver: Marantz SR-5003
Front Speakers: Polk Audio RTi70
Rear Speakers: Polk Audio RTi38
Subwoofer: Polk Audio PSW450
Additional Speakers: Definitive Technology PROSUB 800 (Center Channel)
Additional: Powervar 16 Amp Power Conditioner,(5) Zektor HDS4.1 & (5) CVS4 6 Channel Analog Switcher, Involve Surround Master Decoder,(5) Pioneer PDR-509 Recorder,(2) Pioneer PDR-609 Recorder, Tascam CD-RW5000 Recorder,(3) DTS-610,OPPO DV-980H,DV-983H,BDP-80, BDP-83 (Spares)
Hi, do you have one of the Zektor HDS4.1 units available? If so, is it possible to ship, and what would the cost be? Thanks

Fellow QQ'rs - It is with much sadness that I have to tell you that our dear friend Byrdman 7 (Aka: Reagan) passed away this past month. As many of you know I had the chance to spend time with him in person this past year and am still selling off his HiRez collection for his wife. Wanted you to know how much he loved this forum. Please keep him, and his wife, in your hearts.

Fellow QQ'rs - It is with much sadness that I have to tell you that our dear friend Byrdman 7 (Aka: Reagan) passed away this past month. As many of you know I had the chance to spend time with him in person this past year and am still selling off his HiRez collection for his wife. Wanted you to know how much he loved this forum. Please keep him, and his wife, in your hearts.
Sad to hear, RIP Byrdman 7/Reagan

Damn, I hate to hear this type of news. All of us original quad fans from the '70s are all timing out. It's part of the plan but it's not easy to take. I am happy to hear that the forum gave him joy, that's all I ever wanted from the members. Just to have a place to go and talk the language of surround as 99% of the world could give a shit.

RIP Byrdman7, and great job there Gmat25 for being there for him and his family. You are indeed a saint.

Byrdman7's first post: New Users - Sorry about that!

Gmat25
Thank you for helping his family in their time of need. I had some offline interaction with Reagan, and he was nice to connect with. Please send my condolences to his family. Sorry you have lost a friend. Sorry we have lost a one of our QQ family.

Back