DVD/DTS Poll Caravan - In The Land Of Grey And Pink (Steven Wilson 5.1 Mix) [DD DVD+2CD]

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

Rate the Audio-DVD of Caravan - IN THE LAND OF GREY AND PINK

• Total voters

jefe1

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
This sounds great. I love this music and dolby or not I am happy with the sound. And the mix
When this came out Neil said he heard the high resolution version which smoked this Dolby version but that is hard to believe
This is highly reccomended now a little pricey but worth it.

Ranasakawa

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
I decided to play this DVD to have another listen, the surround mix to me isn't amazing but does sound superb. I am happy with the sound overall, it's an album that's good to play on a lazy Sunday afternoon.

Progfiend

QQ Supporter
A new Caravan box set was announced today. It includes the “48/24 stereo & 5.1 Mix by Steven Wilson of In the Land of Grey & Pink - on Blu-ray for the first time.”

The box is huge (37 discs) and pricy (£275), but includes just the one surround mix.

rusinurbe

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Since 2002/2003
A new Caravan box set was announced today. It includes the “48/24 stereo & 5.1 Mix by Steven Wilson of In the Land of Grey & Pink - on Blu-ray for the first time.”

The box is huge (37 discs) and pricy (£275), but includes just the one surround mix.

We now get in the land of grey and pink max strength

AYanguas

Fantastic..... and expensive!!

Will the 'new Steven Wilson mix' be the same he did on 2011 but was released only in DVD Lossy?

See this post to remember the story: Comments Inspired by Caravan - In The Land Of Grey And Pink (Steven Wilson 5.1 Mix) [DD DVD+2CD]

Matt Wilson

Yeah, I preordered the everything-but-the-kitchen-sink box yesterday. There's only the one Wilson 5.1 mix just like there was only one for Gentle Giant in their box. But that particular disc is unique to that box set only, the Wilson In the Land of the Grey and Pink disc has been available for years...