Carlos Santana in AARP

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sonik Wiz

👂 500 MPH EARS 👂
QQ Supporter
Oh yes one knows they are officially a geezer when one looks forward to getting the AARP magazine in snail mail.

Because of the Woodstock anniversary there is an abundance of music articles. The cover story is an interview with Carlos Santana. Just average magazine length but still a good fan read. There's also an article on Woodstock (natch), stuff on Sheila E, Ritchie Valens, John Santos, Linda Ronstadt and more but I don't find that online.

I should change my forum name to Quadrageezer.

Oh yes one knows they are officially a geezer when one looks forward to getting the AARP magazine in snail mail.

Because of the Woodstock anniversary there is an abundance of music articles. The cover story is an interview with Carlos Santana. Just average magazine length but still a good fan read. There's also an article on Woodstock (natch), stuff on Sheila E, Ritchie Valens, John Santos, Linda Ronstadt and more but I don't find that online.

Hmmm, I think we need a new response emoji for a combo of WoW and Haha; somehow WoW just didn't do it for me here!

I was wondering if someone was going to mention that magazine. I just finished reading the article on Woodstock this morning. And yes, it was a shock to see Santana on the cover even though I know he's in his 70's. (For you younger types, you can join AARP when you're 50 years old.)

I was wondering if someone was going to mention that magazine. I just finished reading the article on Woodstock this morning. And yes, it was a shock to see Santana on the cover even though I know he's in his 70's. (For you younger types, you can join AARP when you're 50 years old.)
Thanks! I feel I'm in good company. Santana is 4 years older than me which makes me 4 years younger than him.
Main point is it was a good issue for music.

Back