CD Wallet Disc Storage?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LesterSalt

Does anyone still store their discs in CD wallets? I still have some of my CD wallets from back in high school and was thinking about using them again. I think sometimes it's easier just to pull it out of a wallet rather than opening the case, especially in instances where there are multiple layers like on my Sony Japan Santana Abraxas disc. Just curious if anyone had any bad experiences with these scratching their discs or if most people just prefer to leave them in their cases.

Does anyone still store their discs in CD wallets? I still have some of my CD wallets from back in high school and was thinking about using them again. I think sometimes it's easier just to pull it out of a wallet rather than opening the case, especially in instances where there are multiple layers like on my Sony Japan Santana Abraxas disc. Just curious if anyone had any bad experiences with these scratching their discs or if most people just prefer to leave them in their cases.
Why do you feel its easier if the disc has multiple layers?

Putting disks in a wallet and then still saving the empty cases would be even more of a storage problem that it already is.

Why do you feel its easier if the disc has multiple layers?

Putting disks in a wallet and then still saving the empty cases would be even more of a storage problem that it already is.

Yeah I was talking about the layers of packaging on some of these discs which I love, but it does make it a little more of a pain to open them every time you want to pull one out.

Back