Celebrate The Music Of Peter Green and The Early Years Of Fleetwood Mac (Super Deluxe)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m also confused. There’s Oh Well Parts 1 and 2. Part 1 should have vocals, with Part 2 being instrumental. Tyler is listed as appearing on Part 1. @LuvMyQuad, have you had a chance to listen to the track and verify that there is no vocal performance? I’m just asking(“inquiring minds want to know”).

Well I guess there is that one small verse he sings.
But I love the instrumental workout on that song. Probably the best song from Peter Green's FM era.

The amazon USA listing shows a 3 disc box set. Does anyone know if the 3rd disc is a DVD or Bluray?

https://www.amazon.com/Celebrate-Music-Peter-Green-Fleetwood/dp/B08NRXFSM3/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2YBVU8TNE2KXZ&dchild=1&keywords=celebrate+the+music+of+peter+green&qid=1611356812&sprefix=celebrate+the+music+,aps,520&sr=8-1&tag=forumyield-20

Celebrate The Music Of Peter Green And The Early Years Of Fleetwood Mac

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Celebrate-...x=Peter+gree,aps,188&sr=8-2&tag=forumyield-20

1618034516105.png
1618034537564.png
1618034565972.png
1618034784729.png

I don't have ATMOS, but I do have a nice 5.1 system. I plan on having some friends over for some beers the day this bluray is released. Can't wait!
...saw the concert at the Cinema on release day - OUTSTANDING production - sound/cinematography/entertainment 11/10 - can’t wait to show it to my friends also 👍🎶🎸😎

Please let us know how it sounds,I know the music's good. :cool:
Okay, here goes it...
The show and the music is utterly fantastic.

The surround mix is virtually non existent....except for the audience. There is some faint reverb and echo going on.
So far I've only played it in Atmos.

There is a bigger problem though :

It is has not been thoroughly checked for its quality.
There is an obvious time lapse between what you see and what you can hear.
It maybe a millisecond but it's there.
Well to my old ears and eyes it is.

Can someone else please confirm this is happening before I contact the folk involved to ask them to recheck it.

What a bummer.

I am going to run the show through 5.1 and report back.

This is updated....in post 42 and 50

Last edited:
I saw it yesterday in the evening.
I had no time lapse at all.
Okay, that's great, I wonder what's going on with my system then. Its more obvious in the very last track.
It did strike me as odd in this day and age, that I would find this issue.
Don't remember it on any other release.

Back