Change is Afoot at QQ in 2022 - Forum Streamlining and New Moderators

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

QuadSound

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
1659037171320.png

One click and bb codes (the editing functions) goes off. Click again and they are back and functional.

Soundfield

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Has anyone noticed that all of the functions in the formatting bar are now greyed out when composing (or editing) a post? I think this glitch has appeared in just the past couple of days. No bold, italics, or other text formatting, no bullet points, justification, or other paragraph formatting, no "insert link," etc.

Edit: cancel that. User error. (Pup discovered it, below. All better now!)
I've noticed|! They disappeared with the 'improvements' a few weeks ago. Can only post plain text now. The 'fix' doesn't work if you haven't got the button referred to above. I'd show you but of course I can't upload anything!...

Last edited:

Soundfield

Can you hit the three dots, it's a drop down?
If I hit the three dots I get a pull down with icons for Smilies, Insert video, Media, Quote, Insert Table, Insert horizontal line, Spoiler and Insert Code. Nothing to toggle BB codes on or off (what are BB codes anyway?).

Last edited:

Sal1950

QQ Supporter
If I hit the three dots I get a pull down with icons for Smilies, Insert video, Media, Quote, Insert Table, Insert horizontal line, Spoiler and Insert Code. Nothing to toggle BB codes on or off (what are BB codes anyway?).
There should be another three dot set further to the right just next to the undo rounded arrow
BBcode =

QuadSound

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
@Sal1950 thank you so much for helping Soundfield. @Soundfield, since this thread does not seem to be issues, just comments about regular stuff, I was not checking it for issues. I'm sorry I missed it.