Larry Fast Chat with Larry Fast part 8

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timbre4

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
QQ Supporter
Since 2002/2003
TIM: “Should your section read as Larry Fast / Synergy or do you prefer Synergy / Larry Fast or something else?”

LARRY: “Hope your medical issues are coming along well. Sorry to hear that you've had to go through anything. The best titling for me would be Larry Fast/Synergy as used for much of the current branding. I can speak from experience about quad production in the past and 5.1 and beyond in the studio now. But, I want to hear back from forum members about their preferred formats, codecs, disc formats and general experiences. I can learn a lot which will make the releases better. Thanks.”

TIM: “We have created your user to make it easy for you:

USERNAME: Larry Fast
PASSWORD: ****

You can change your password when you log in the first time.

Your account is all set and tested. Please enter a real email address and we’ll be all set. Welcome!”

LARRY: “Thanks! I'm out at a government meeting right now, but when I get home and have a little free time later tonight, I'll finish my part of the setup.”

Blu-ray is best imo but I can currently play all formats. I'm very happy with quad but 5.0 or 5.1 are cool.

What I most appreciate is an agressive artistic surround mix that gives all channels equal value - instead of a front-heavy presentation.

Back