Dual Disc Cheap Dual Discs

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We all know QL is the Queen of Quad, but you seem to be a viable candidate for the Sultan of Surround. Thanks for the suggestions- a lot of that has been on my radar, but these days disposable income is very low, I really have to pick and choose very carefully- and generally go for the cheaper fixes, like the Shawn Amos or the Beatles Love that I could get used for $8. I waited a long time to get SW's Raven, I was so dying to hear it, esp. once I started reading the overwhelming rave reviews. Once I got it, I was so blown away I couldn't believe I had waited that long. Best thing he's ever done, imo, including PT. As soon as that bass kicks in on Luminol, you know you're in for a real treat. Sometimes delaying gratification pays off...

aww.. shucks! :eek:

looking forward to things in this hobby is a welcome relief from always looking back to the glorious past! wait and see you prog-loving quaddies, the future's bright! :phones

Back