CHICAGO QUADIO - 2 Year Anniversary

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I emailed Dr Rhino I think and replacement discs were sent for IX and II.
Yeah , they where available for a while after the box was released. But not now. I contacted Rhino about this and they said that there was no plans to issue more than what has already been made.
I purchased the corrected "II" disc from an Ebay seller. But , so far , there hasn't been any IX's for sale yet.

After ordering the Doobie Brothers Quadio I tried again and received this reply

"Hello Tom,

Thank you for contacting us.

We have a quantity of replacements at the Rhino office.

However, to protect the wellness and safety of our staff, we have been advised to work from home indefinitely.

As soon as we get back to the office, we will ship your replacement right out to you. This could take up to 4-6 weeks.

We are very sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience.

If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Sincerely,

Rhino Customer Service"

I inquired about the fact it's no longer listed on their site and was told that it would be coming to just be patient.

I highly doubt that's the case and will likely ask for a refund soon. But waiting a bit just in case...

I inquired about the fact it's no longer listed on their site and was told that it would be coming to just be patient.

I highly doubt that's the case and will likely ask for a refund soon. But waiting a bit just in case...
It has been a month and a half for me. I just contacted them and told them to cancel the order. You're probably right, I should have waited. But I'm thinking it's a waste of time since they already took their money.

It has been a month and a half for me. I just contacted them and told them to cancel the order. You're probably right, I should have waited. But I'm thinking it's a waste of time since they already took their money.

I'd guess maybe 1% chance they actually get it if that. Just nothing to lose by waiting- as long as it's within 90 days in case I have a problem getting a refund so I can let paypal handle the issue.

I’m also still waiting, just in case. I ordered mine Sept 23. The price I got it for was just too good. Deep Discount did reply to me and said it was still backordered and that they would ship when stock arrives. I don’t think they ever charged my CC so I really have nothing to lose. Elusive Discs is also showing it backordered.

Rhino directs you to amazon where it's out of stock. Even Warner Music has it OOS w/ a button to subscribe for when it returns to stock. Appears to me they're all gone- and if a few more do come available, I'd think Warner would keep them to sell to keep all the profit w/ no middlemen.

Extremely unlikely DD will get any, but I'll still wait a little longer.

Back