Chris Squire "Fish Out Of Water" 5.1 mix (Blu-Ray Edition out in October!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to ask but I'm getting mixed reports.
Is the 5.1 mix on the BD the same remaster as the one that was on the DVD?
With maybe a loseless coding?
TIA,
Sal

My ImportCD isn’t showing in my order history. I don’t mind a delay for a preorder but it would be good to know if they’ve cancelled. Anyone else have this problem? I don’t want to buy two by mistake.

September 9.

OK. Well, this one wasn't really on my radar. I have the more expensive version that is lossy. Since this is lossless, and cheap, I went ahead and ordered from ImportCD, and instantly received the email notification with order number. Did you not get the email? If not, sounds like your order was not correctly processed....

Also, it already shows up in my order history.

My ImportCD isn’t showing in my order history. I don’t mind a delay for a preorder but it would be good to know if they’ve cancelled. Anyone else have this problem? I don’t want to buy two by mistake.
As far as I'm concerned this is the whole problem with IMPORTCDS......the following is an excerpt of a very recent post on the SDE website.

"Importcds.com has excellent prices throughout but you get absolutely zero service. You get what you pay for. Even canceling an order is practically impossible and they may sit on an order for weeks before they either cancel or ship, BUT it’s cheap."

So there you have it :)

I also ordered from Cherry Red directly :)

Last edited:
OK. Well, this one wasn't really on my radar. I have the more expensive version that is lossy. Since this is lossless, and cheap, I went ahead and ordered from ImportCD, and instantly received the email notification with order number. Did you not get the email? If not, sounds like your order was not correctly processed....

Also, it already shows up in my order history.
Email, yes; order history, no.

My ImportCD order for Chris Squire - Fish out of Water - 5.1 blu ray doesn’t show up in my order history either. I printed out my receipt the day I ordered and will e-mail Importcd closer to release date. The price of this blu ray is relatively cheap so I am not too concerned.

As far as I'm concerned this is the whole problem with IMPORTCDS......the following is an excerpt of a very recent post on the SDE website.

"Importcds.com has excellent prices throughout but you get absolutely zero service. You get what you pay for. Even canceling an order is practically impossible and they may sit on an order for weeks before they either cancel or ship, BUT it’s cheap."

So there you have it :)

I also ordered from Cherry Red directly :)
I order a lot of stuff from ImportCD, but I'm not going to disagree with that quote. I've been waiting on a few titles that were back-ordered since their release date. Finally gave up and ordered from Amazon. Sometimes ImportCD has the lower price, but if you qualify for free shipping on Amazon, you wind up paying less in the end. Also, their return policy requires you to jump through hoops, but eventually it does gets done.

Back