Christmas 2022

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have both the Tull and Jorma Kaukonen Christmas CDs (Jorma had to go to eBay to find a copy for himself!). Like Sonik Wiz, I'm waiting for the morning for that, but at the moment I'm spinning a CD, Karajan's THE CHRISTMAS ALBUM, as I'm in a classical mood. Morning is for rock n' coffee :rocks .

Ah, nothing says Christmas more than the Sugar Plum fairy bit!

THis is my first time today hearing this original song(1981) and a parody of it as well.

The original version of "Run with the Fox" by Chris Squire and Alan White (and lyrics by Pete Sinfield).

Did any of you know of this song or have you heard this before?
Which one do you like better?

The Run with the fox song

A New Pair of Socks

Musically I like the original.
Lyrically I vote the parody

peter :)

THis is my first time today hearing this original song(1981) and a parody of it as well.

The original version of "Run with the Fox" by Chris Squire and Alan White (and lyrics by Pete Sinfield).

Did any of you know of this song or have you heard this before?
Which one do you like better?

The Run with the fox song

A New Pair of Socks

Musically I like the original.
Lyrically I vote the parody

peter :)

omg !!!!!! what a great find ! thanks for sharing.

Based on comments mostly in this thread I purchased the Jethro Tull Christmas Album a couple of years ago. I enjoyed it very much and knew it would be a special Holiday treat in the future.

But tonight... I can not find it anywhere! I haven't done a full out empty all the closets & check with a flashlight (torch, for Brits). But I've looked where it should be & it's not. Maybe The Grinch stole my JT Christmas Album! :eek:

Back