Cirlinca DVD Solo Thumbnail Question

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timbre4

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
QQ Supporter
Since 2002/2003
Real quick - does anybody know the dimensions supported/allowed for the thumbnail file that can appear on the main menu? I've searched their manual and the web to no avail.

I used a 300 x 300 album cover and thought this had worked in the past, but I get a BLACK rectangle (thumbnail + group name) after multiple tries. Thanks

It uses 4:3 or 16:9 depending on the screen format you have selected, but it is supposed to automatically adjust the picture. Try 640 x 360 with 16:9 format selected to see if that works.

It should accommodate any size, the only caveat is the smaller the source file the smaller the resolution, but 300 x 300 should be adequate. Make sure that you are pacing the album artwork file in the group thumbnail - not the main page.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the replies folks. I could not make that particular 300x300 image work. I bogged the program so bad it would no longer write discs. Restoring defaults brought it back and I kept at it but every disc burned has a black rectangle (image plus Group text), despite it looking right in the preview.

There is a bug in Export - Menus where it displays Thumbnail for Album but if you drag something to it an error message says you can't. Toggle to Group 1 and that's where I put the file in question.

I went on with a second project and that thumbnail worked without a second thought.

I decided that the first project file was corrupted so I rebuilt it in a brand new project file, still no thumbnail. So far no image spec or discussion found so it is my own anomaly. Of I can correct it, I'll post something up.

Thanks for the replies folks. I could not make that particular 300x300 image work. I bogged the program so bad it would no longer write discs. Restoring defaults brought it back and I kept at it but every disc burned has a black rectangle (image plus Group text), despite it looking right in the preview.

There is a bug in Export - Menus where it displays Thumbnail for Album but if you drag something to it an error message says you can't. Toggle to Group 1 and that's where I put the file in question.

I went on with a second project and that thumbnail worked without a second thought.

I decided that the first project file was corrupted so I rebuilt it in a brand new project file, still no thumbnail. So far no image spec or discussion found so it is my own anomaly. Of I can correct it, I'll post something up.

Did you try sending a report to tech support through the program's link. I have had wonky issues in the past that they have been able to resolve - might take a few days but they do get back to you.

Thanks, yes they got at least half a dozen reports from me. While trying to work out project #1 on XP PC, I downloaded the program onto the WIN 7 PC but my authorization would not work so project #2 was born with EVALUATION COPY on the output screen of the resulting disc. There was no effective way to move project #2 to XP box where license is so I ended up recreating project #2 on the XP box. It was all kind of frustrating, must be a machine specific license, SONY Acid SF or Vegas do not give me this grief.

Back