Cirlinca HD Solo Ultra. Is it Now not available??

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just had a liquid spill about 8 weeks ago and lost the main and backup hard drives. keyboard., power supply... If anyone has the program still I have my license, so activating will be easy. I can't find it, and the one I downloaded -- version 4.1 was infected, please email it to me at [email protected] thanks in advance.

PS: If anyone has found an alternative that does the same thing please let me know, I will get it too.

Installation file is on its way to you. Let me know if it doesn't hit your e-mail in box.

J. D.

It’s my experience that the installer is not the problem; it’s that the server is not being available to authenticate your three line activation code. Mine still works until the day when it decides it has to talk to the server.

I used it for my Blu-ray Audio. I also had some problems and it took them a while to get back to me, but they eventually did. Terrible customer service though. Their software is the best for the price that I could find though. Too bad about your horrible experience, mate. Hope they get back to you soon.

I am looking for someone that can share the blu ray plugin. Never needed it before because I didn't own a blu ray burner at the time now that I do I would like to use this feature.

Did you just buy the Cirlinca or have had it for awhile?

Just checked mine which I have had for like 3 years and it is still working:unsure:

Do you have the blu ray plugin? I never needed it before because I didn't own a blu ray burner now I do and would love to use this feature.

It’s my experience that the installer is not the problem; it’s that the server is not being available to authenticate your three line activation code. Mine still works until the day when it decides it has to talk to the server.

I am looking for someone that can share the blu ray plugin. Never needed it before because I didn't own a blu ray burner at the time now that I do I would like to use this feature.

Occasionally, my program asks for the activation key. I'm glad I still have a copy. So obviously the key is resident in the install.

I remember a plugin in the past for something else (AAC, m4a?), but not Blu Ray; maybe there was for 4.2 or something earlier? It appears as an option in HD Audio Solo 4.4 menu. It's been a long time, apologies if I'm having a senior moment.

BD1.jpg
BD2.jpg

lol no senior moment. i found the m4a, aac plugin. the zip file name was listed in the cirlinca manual. however, the blu ray plugin zip is not because it is a third party company that makes the plugin. i can access that bluray tab shown in the right pic above but when i click the write tab in pic on left than check the blu ray box instead of default dvd audio box it asks me to connect to intall plugin but as you know cirlinca site is down and i searched all over web for this plugin my only luck is if someone has it and shares it.

lol no senior moment. i found the m4a, aac plugin. the zip file name was listed in the cirlinca manual. however, the blu ray plugin zip is not because it is a third party company that makes the plugin. i can access that bluray tab shown in the right pic above but when i click the write tab in pic on left than check the blu ray box instead of default dvd audio box it asks me to connect to intall plugin but as you know cirlinca site is down and i searched all over web for this plugin my only luck is if someone has it and shares it.

As soon as I read "third party" I do remember it now. *Might* still have the file download on an older PC if I can get some clues like name and/or date.

Wish I knew dates and names it might have made my Google search more successful. Well Cirlinca's blu ray support I think was starting in 2010 or 2011. And I think the last the world has heard from them was 2016. Nothing more I can help with that sorry. The manual for the program doesn't even list the name of the third party company.

I don't have the plugin, but I believe it is needed only if you want to write direct to disc. Have you tried clicking the "Save to ISO" option and then use some other software to write the ISO to a Blu-ray?

Okay I was missing tsmuxer.exe and tsmuxergui.exe and x264. According to internet these are related to bluray encoding! I downloaded the tsmuxer, which wasn't a cirlinca related plugin zip but it initialized and tried to install it but it said it was missing two txt files you have listed that I don't have no luck finding the x264.exe. Is there any way you can please upload the following... license.txt/ readme.rus.txt/ x264.exe/ and x264-copying.txt? I will pay you for your time through paypal.

Wow nevermind just needed to make two blank txt files named just like the two I needed, didn't need the x264 for blu ray plugin it works now you are amazing!!! Just for kicks I would like to have the x264.exe and the x264-copying.txt files in case for the future if I ever need if you are okay with that.

I have a new computer and I have reloaded both versions 4.3 and 4.4. Version 4.4 does not allow a limited time period like version 4.3 did. And as many others on the forum, I don't have my registration code. The code that @Snood provided doesn't work, I guess because the program is trying to call a nonexistent home. Is there way to get it to work or is there another program to write HiRes Audio DVD's?

Back