Quantcast

Cirlinca HD Solo Ultra. Is it Now not available??

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

Snood

Staff member
Hi James, What exactly are you looking to do with it?

when I mess with Cirlinca, I am moving my quad or 5.1 on to dvd to make a playable dvd-a for my player. I have not done anything besides that. I did buy it when it was available.

I think a few other peoples including Secret Santa could help you with whether you need a code or what not, perhaps peruse the rest of the posts and the answer might be there also. :unsure:

Last edited:

BlackLion

Hello, Snood.
I collect albums. for example, I have a DVD of Electric Light orchestra. each album in a separate folder,
(1976 - Out of the Blue; 1979 - Discovery; 1980 - Xanadu.... etc). with songs as mp3 files: (01 - Title; 02 - Title, etc.)

My car DVD player would not read it as a data DVD, but WOULD read DVD-Audio. Roxio seems to use a text based selection system I'm wanting something more of a regular DVD menu. after insertion, the main menu would have album cover art for the tracks, and you click on an album cover, it takes you to the track menu for that album, where the chapters for the track are the song titles on the album.

I can do this with TMPGEnc DVD Author, but its DVD video, which takes the time of the song, and adds them, Maximum 4 or 5 albums, maybe?

Amazingly, even when I use a 128 bit mp3, it sounds great. All my tracks are in mp3 format.

So, to answer the question, I'm looking for a DVD-Audio program, that will give me the looks of a DVD-Video.

Thank you for taking the time to dig deeper.
James

Snood

Staff member
Hello, Snood.
I collect albums. for example, I have a DVD of Electric Light orchestra. each album in a separate folder,
(1976 - Out of the Blue; 1979 - Discovery; 1980 - Xanadu.... etc). with songs as mp3 files: (01 - Title; 02 - Title, etc.)

My car DVD player would not read it as a data DVD, but WOULD read DVD-Audio. Roxio seems to use a text based selection system I'm wanting something more of a regular DVD menu. after insertion, the main menu would have album cover art for the tracks, and you click on an album cover, it takes you to the track menu for that album, where the chapters for the track are the song titles on the album.

I can do this with TMPGEnc DVD Author, but its DVD video, which takes the time of the song, and adds them, Maximum 4 or 5 albums, maybe?

Amazingly, even when I use a 128 bit mp3, it sounds great. All my tracks are in mp3 format.

So, to answer the question, I'm looking for a DVD-Audio program, that will give me the looks of a DVD-Video.

Thank you for taking the time to dig deeper.
James

Ohhhhh Crud, forgot to get back to ya lol - ooops sorry bout that - but that question about dvd audio program that will give you the looks of a DVD Video - that is over my head, but I know there are some out there. Truly on that specific question I would suggest that you ask that question on an entirely New Thread titled with that question. I know people should respond if they see the question as your title.

Again, sorry I did not get back to you - real life stuff and all.

But yeah - tell em Snood asked ya to post your question - I know people are doing what you are asking because I see people making burnable ISOs that do exactly what you are talking about. :LB