Cirlinca HD Solo Ultra. Is it Now not available??

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ade42

So, I paid for two months too see if it could make 96/24 Quad Blu Rays. Spent MANY hours trying to figure this out!, and ive been burning discs since 1994 so im not new at it!

Its been a week and ive not got my activation key, Ive emailed every address at Cirlinca I could find, and nothing after a week, they got my money but I don't have a key.
Does anyone know if they are still in operation? are they on holiday?
Or is there other quick and foolproof way to get quad 96/24 wav to BluRay in a kind of uncompressed way?

Cheers

Well I found a stack more emails from them to send to and some got bounced back, including the CEO. so I guess they are now gone.

So emailed the 2 CEO's, and 12 Cirlinca emails threatening legal action as they did not provide a code for a product I paied for, and guess what.... No Reply.
So yeah, they are gone, and stole my money. Now looking for an 'alternative' version of their software. Found 3.3 but it crashes on windows 10, anyone have a newer version? I mean its now abandon-ware, so it should be free yeah?
and yep It totally pains me to write this post, having toalty wanting to buy the software and actually use it with the dozens of quad 96/32 rips I just made, looks like Ill never hear em now.

I used it for my Blu-ray Audio. I also had some problems and it took them a while to get back to me, but they eventually did. Terrible customer service though. Their software is the best for the price that I could find though. Too bad about your horrible experience, mate. Hope they get back to you soon.

Or is there other quick and foolproof way to get quad 96/24 wav to BluRay in a kind of uncompressed way?
if you don't mind to have BD-A without fancy menu, TSMuxer, AudioMuxer, MultiAVCHD can compile simple BD-A with PCM, DTS HDMA, Dolby TrueHD audio streams.
Adobe Encore can build more advanced BD-A and perhaps cheapest solution in comparison to another Pro level BD authoring apps.

Any update? I just downloaded version 4.4, but am still on the 30-day trial. I may hold off on paying for it.

So, apparently Cirlinca is gone and so is the $$ I paid for their software that is not working.

Can anyone recommend an easy-to-use, freeware DVD-Audio burner?

(I must have my Doctor Who music in surround!!) :)

So, apparently Cirlinca is gone and so is the $$ I paid for their software that is not working.

Can anyone recommend an easy-to-use, freeware DVD-Audio burner?

(I must have my Doctor Who music in surround!!) :)

Did you just buy the Cirlinca or have had it for awhile?

Just checked mine which I have had for like 3 years and it is still working:unsure:

I've had DVD-Audio Solo for years. It still works barely. Gives me error loading skin engine. Some of the buttons are not labeled but still work. Thankfully I can still author and burn DVD-Audios for my Acura. Only reason I need the program anymore since I can play Flac files on my media server. I'm afraid to reinstall for fear it won't work. Hopefully someone can suggest an alternative just in case.

Bought it several years ago. It stopped working and I can't find my Activation key. I don't think it would work even if I had it since the link is not working either. Tried completely removing it and reinstalling from scratch with no success. Emailed the company with no response.

Bought it several years ago. It stopped working and I can't find my Activation key. I don't think it would work even if I had it since the link is not working either. Tried completely removing it and reinstalling from scratch with no success. Emailed the company with no response.

just in case but you probably did [email protected]

Yeah the activation key is 3 lines

name
email
code as in QUAD-AIAI-KSNS-QUAD

Luckily still have mine - i just checked and was thinking it might be cleverbridge and if it was you could get it again.......but it is not - it came straight from Cirlinca

wish could be of more help - do think there are other programs and hopefully those that use them will chime in. :LB

You might want to look or start another thread with a title such as "Any Great Bluray burning programs out there"

BTW welcome to QQ forums :LB

I just had a liquid spill about 8 weeks ago and lost the main and backup hard drives. keyboard., power supply... If anyone has the program still I have my license, so activating will be easy. I can't find it, and the one I downloaded -- version 4.1 was infected, please email it to me at [email protected] thanks in advance.

PS: If anyone has found an alternative that does the same thing please let me know, I will get it too.

Last edited:
I just had a liquid spill about 8 weeks ago and lost the main and backup hard drives. keyboard., power supply... If anyone has the program still I have my license, so activating will be easy. I can't find it, and the one I downloaded -- version 4.1 was infected, please email it to me at [email protected] thanks in advance.

PS: If anyone has found an alternative that does the same thing please let me know, I will get it too.

Try Audiomuxer if you want to create a blu-ray.

I have Cirlinca, but I can not find my installation file urgh. I found the file it self but, and it it found and ult file that says app and 1 other app file but dunno if that will work :unsure:

Back