Cirlinca HD Solo Ultra. Is it Now not available??

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Mim looking at mine - it is 4.4 also but can not find a install file - will look at my old dinosaur laptop and see what Snood has on there tomorrow.

Wow the QQ gods smiled on me. This morning I woke up to Manna from heaven in the form of a zip file of the 4.4 install file with manual. I'm not sure that I'm supposed to name names but thank you to my benefactor, you know who you are!
To try to help out, I can say that if you have a valid registration, the program can be installed on new computers. This seems to have been a question in the past. Operating system was Windows 10. First I had to delete failed 4.3 install attempt, once I did that it was smooth sailing.

Wow the QQ gods smiled on me. This morning I woke up to Manna from heaven in the form of a zip file of the 4.4 install file with manual. I'm not sure that I'm supposed to name names but thank you to my benefactor, you know who you are!
To try to help out, I can say that if you have a valid registration, the program can be installed on new computers. This seems to have been a question in the past. Operating system was Windows 10. First I had to delete failed 4.3 install attempt, once I did that it was smooth sailing.

Damn, please ask your Secret Santa to send Snood a copy too - would love to put it in a safe place on external HD.

Glad ya got it up and running mlm Aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeomse :love:

Christmas is still months away Secret Santa, but please add me to your list. I'll try and stay of the naughty list till then!

Ciao , a tutti mi presento qui perchè non vedo un Thread di presentazioni ; sono un uomo italiano , e non riesco a far funzionare il Suddetto software
Vengo da HD solo audio ultra 3.3 , Ho reistallato Windows 10 LTSC ,l'ho , istallato nuovamente ma purtroppo non và piu !!
sono sconsolato , perchè andava molto bene , col mio lettore Onkio DV-SP 800
ho letto poco sopra che qualcuno ha fatto u regalo in PVT
potrei gentilmente chiedere ...a " Voi Signori utenti " una copia funzionante .
Cordialmente ringrazio
buona continuazione

Hi, everybody introduce myself here because I don't see a thread of presentations ; I'm an Italian man, and I can't get the software to work

I come from HD Solo audio ultra 3.3
I have reinstalled Windows 10 LTSC, I have it installed again but unfortunately it doesn't go anymore !!

I am disconsolate, because it was very good, with my Onkio DV-SP 800 player

I read a little above that someone gave a gift in PVT

I could kindly ask ... 'You gentlemen users' for a working copy.

Cordially thank you

have a good time ;)😇

Ciao , a tutti mi presento qui perchè non vedo un Thread di presentazioni ; sono un uomo italiano , e non riesco a far funzionare il Suddetto software
Vengo da HD solo audio ultra 3.3 , Ho reistallato Windows 10 LTSC ,l'ho , istallato nuovamente ma purtroppo non và piu !!
sono sconsolato , perchè andava molto bene , col mio lettore Onkio DV-SP 800
ho letto poco sopra che qualcuno ha fatto u regalo in PVT
potrei gentilmente chiedere ...a " Voi Signori utenti " una copia funzionante .
Cordialmente ringrazio
buona continuazione

Hi, everybody introduce myself here because I don't see a thread of presentations ; I'm an Italian man, and I can't get the software to work

I come from HD Solo audio ultra 3.3
I have reinstalled Windows 10 LTSC, I have it installed again but unfortunately it doesn't go anymore !!

I am disconsolate, because it was very good, with my Onkio DV-SP 800 player

I read a little above that someone gave a gift in PVT

I could kindly ask ... 'You gentlemen users' for a working copy.

Cordially thank you

have a good time ;)😇

Hiya Blues and welcome aboard the QQ Forums - sorry to hear about the trouble with Cirlinca - I think our Secret Santa should be around soon to PM you a gift lol - Snood will message him with your request. Remember though, you will still need your password and original key. Hopefully you still have those. :LB

damn, sorry the only one I had, was the classic that ran on the russian site: rutracker:phones:sneaky:
I hope it's not a problem

thanks for the welcome

damn, sorry the only one I had, was the classic that ran on the russian site: rutracker:phones:sneaky:
I hope it's not a problem

Ahhhh that sucks - yeah pretty sure this is the licensed program install :unsure: Sorry bout that Blues - keep us posted if you find some other way. Stay safe over there :)

Sure !! therefore: unsure :unsure:I await Santa Claus (y)
meanwhile, I take a ride on your beautiful forum ...
really nice, full of news ... I found myself by chance reading Cirlinca's problem;):smokin

thanks

:SB:SG yahoooo ,Santa Claus' arrived very early, thank you very much to You 2 💋
I'm trying to build Edwin Starr' 6-channel
R-5954617-1407276513-4629.jpeg.jpg

😊😊
completed(y)
PhotoPictureResizer_200503_103530132_temp1.jpg

Did it work???? :eek: The Cirlnca? :unsure:

hello Snood: 😊 ohh certainly !! even without the key, unfortunately I don't remember it ... as long as the boat goes you, don't row !!

forgive the delay in replying, but here in Italy, the time zone is in Time Zone

I still have to understand the settings of the channels at 2/5/6, with the VST (because I don't remember them well) ...: :rolleyes:

and I don't remember if there is a software that helps me to see the file as it was made: rolleyes: if it came with the L-R channels 24/96 + the others at 24/48
the File above by edwin starr, is at 16/44.
in the program I set 24/96 and then I set the VST -V.I. 1 with 5 channels at 24/48 ---

as you can see in the reader display there are, but I would like to know how it came about
because the reader does not say it 😅😅

another heartfelt thanks.

Mauro

No Worries on Time Delay - it all koo - we are all over the world here lol

Not sure what you are trying to do on the 16.44 Edwin - if the file you are ripping is 16.44 then it will not or should not upmix it to 24.96, but again I am a noob so maybe I am wrong. lol :SB

Is the Edwin Star a quad mix or 5.1?

I usually use the Cirlinca to burn quad or 5.1 flac files to dvd - usually those files are 24.48 or 24.96 already. So maybe some more detail and we can get ya some help to the question from someone more in the know than me :rocks:giggle::rocks

Glad ya got it working.:LB

Snood, therefore ... Damn I may have misunderstood how DVD audio is made;)

no, the original Edwwinn file is at 16-44, and in the box next to it, in cirlinca I select 24/96 in order to make it up-sampling!

Am I wrong?

after I select, under the VST (V.I.-1)

to then select the channels, this is where, I don't understand: :unsure:(even reading the manual a little messed up)

If :unsure:

with the given settings, the file I'm going to burn, this I do directly ... in the end I create the DVD -Audio, with the channels

24/96 .. L-R. as I read and the others set as per cirlinca at 24/48

once done, I hear it sound better than the original 16/44 :phones

😏maybe I'm wrong?

Snood, therefore ... Damn I may have misunderstood how DVD audio is made;)

no, the original Edwwinn file is at 16-44, and in the box next to it, in cirlinca I select 24/96 in order to make it up-sampling!

Am I wrong?

after I select, under the VST (V.I.-1)

to then select the channels, this is where, I don't understand: :unsure:(even reading the manual a little messed up)

If :unsure:

with the given settings, the file I'm going to burn, this I do directly ... in the end I create the DVD -Audio, with the channels

24/96 .. L-R. as I read and the others set as per cirlinca at 24/48

once done, I hear it sound better than the original 16/44 :phones

😏maybe I'm wrong?

Or Maybe you're right - hopefully our wizards will chime in :SB

Back