Cirlinca HD Solo Ultra. Is it Now not available??

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi guys, or men: :phones;)

therefore; maybe some of you have already done it

however I solved the activation mode, which as you know, Cirlinca HD audio has the problem, to use it on trial only for 5 sessions of DVD-A creations

Practice :

AOMEI Backupper !! or other image backup programs

a bit tortuous for the creation time (*) but once the image is backed up, I have no problem reusing our software!

it would be better to do the back up image immediately, or after you see (P.S.) at the bottom)

so that you have the system clean ie without Cirlinca HD only installed.

1) make an image of the disk (windows) created with AOMEI Backupper !! (*) About 15 minutes + 15 minutes when restoring

with all the programs we use installed (except Cirlinca, in fact)

and once the creation sessions are over the nr. 5 DVD / DVD-A

restore the image !!

Here we have our program running

(P.S). what a fool you could even make the image with cirlinca already installed, without using it!

so we don't reinstall it when, we restore !!

Hi ;)

salve ragazzi , o uomini
dunque ; forse qualcuno di voi lo ha già fatto
comunque ho risolto il modo dell'attivazione , che come si sà , Cirlinca HD audio ha il problema , di usarlo in prova solo per 5 sessioni di creazioni di DVD-A
La pratica :
AOMEI Backupper !! oppure altri programmi di back up immagine
un pò tortuosa per il tempo di creazione ( * ) ma una volta fatto il back up immagine , non ho problemi a riutilizzare il nostro software !
sarebbe meglio fare l'immagine di back up subito , oppure dopo vedi ( P.S. in fondo )
in modo che si ha il sistema pulito cioè senza Cirlinca HD solo istallato .
1 ) fare un immagine del disco ( windows ) creato con AOMEI Backupper !! (*) 15 Minuti circa + 15 minuti quando si ripristina
con istallato tutti i programmi che usiamo ( tranne Cirlinca , appunto )
e una volta che sono finite le sessioni di creazione i nr. 5 DVD/ DVD-A
ripristiniamo l'immagine !!
Ecco abbiamo il nostro programma funzionante
( P.S) . che stupido si potrebbe fare anche l'immagine con cirlinca già istallato , senza usarlo !
cosi non lo reistalliamo quando , ripristiniamo !!
ciao

Hello all.

I too bought the original Cirlinca. I had to reinstall it and tried my original purchased 3 line registration with no luck. The program locked up after the 30 day 5 disc limit is reached and the activation code cannot be verified because the server doesn't exist any more. The program will not burn discs for me at this point.
Does anyone know a work around? Still my favorite DVD-A authoring tool.

Thanks

Hello all.

I too bought the original Cirlinca. I had to reinstall it and tried my original purchased 3 line registration with no luck. The program locked up after the 30 day 5 disc limit is reached and the activation code cannot be verified because the server doesn't exist any more. The program will not burn discs for me at this point.

Thanks
Did you try the old trick temporarily setting your calendar back 30 days?

Hello all.

Thanks
I was in the same situation as you, but in my case the activation key worked. It doesn't require the server. The software looks for the server (and you will see a message stating that) to see if there is a software update available. Are you sure that you have your correct registration key? Mine is in the format:

First and last name
Email at time of purchase
xx99-99xx-9x9x-x9x9 (mixed alpha and numeric all caps)

I have had no issues in recently installing the software on several systems and it worked flawlessly on each one.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
If you were able to install it on one or more computers and it’s working without actual server contact, then it is possible. The creator either locked the door or left it open and it sounds like the latter!

Last edited:
If you were able to install it on one or more computers and it’s working without actual server contact, then it is possible. The guy either locked the door or left it open and it sounds like the latter!
Yes, It works each and every time! I don't know what I would do without this software, I use it to create 5.1 DVD-As for my 2011 Acura TSX with ELS audio system. Surround bliss.

I think the problem might be with the software download for me. Does anyone have a link to downloading HDaudiosolosetup 4.4.3?
Thanks

Last edited:
Hello all.

Thanks
Hello @Musicfirst
Welcome to the QQ forum !

Have to reset my win 10 PC. First I tried to instal Cirlinca on another PC and activate the program with the 3 lines. It seems it was activated and could make DVD's. If I tried to make Blu-ray's it would need to get plugins for that. It couldn't anymore.
So I took all missing files (lots of dll's and some other types) from the old working instalation folder there was not in the new instalationand copied to the PC with the new instalation. It seems to work! Have just made a playable Blu-ray with the new instalation😅
Send me a PM if some of you have the activation code but miss the files needed to make Blu-rays.

I think the problem might be with the software download for me. Does anyone have a link to downloading HDaudiosolosetup 4.4.3?
Thanks

Hey Music1st - think we had the 4.4 floating around here somewhere if ya still need it? Sorry for not checking this post in a bit. Snood can say when me installed the 4.4 on my WIndows 8 PC and even an old Vista laptop - it worked like a charm. Let me know :LB

TONIGHT: I launched it to make a couple discs and it displayed "Thank you for your evaluation of this product; 30 days - the end". I pasted in my registration and it activated it once again. Whew. Not the first time, but it still gave me pause. There has to be some interval period built in? I dunno, keep moving forward.

TONIGHT: I launched it to make a couple discs and it displayed "Thank you for your evaluation of this product; 30 days - the end". I pasted in my registration and it activated it once again. Whew. Not the first time, but it still gave me pause. There has to be some interval period built in? I dunno, keep moving forward.

Yeah it does that to Snood a lot tooo.......put in my info and it keeps working :geek:

Yeah it does that to Snood a lot tooo.......put in my info and it keeps working :geek:
Every time there is a Windows update it seems to wipe the license info, so needs inputting again, only program I have which does that!

Hello, all.

Great thread. I just discovered DVD-A, much better sound quality. I am not happy with the Roxio program. I want to use HD Ultra Solo. Is it possible to get it anywhere? or is the Secret Santa still around?

Thank you very much.

James

I forgot to add, It would be great if there was a program, like TMPGEnc, with menus and all, but for DVD-A, or to have it as an option. Roxio's is text based, which is difficult to use while driving. a graphics menu would be much better. Just sayin'

James

Urrrrrrrrrrgh Snood forgot who Secret Santa Was lol - will have to go through my PMs :oops:

OK figured it out and sent Santa a message for ya
Hello, all.

Great thread. I just discovered DVD-A, much better sound quality. I am not happy with the Roxio program. I want to use HD Ultra Solo. Is it possible to get it anywhere? or is the Secret Santa still around?

Thank you very much.

James

OK Snood figured out who Santa was and sent him a message for ya :LB

Thank you, Snood. Great support for a new member.
Questions: 1) All my files are mp3. Do I need to convert them all to wav before it will work, or am I missing something?
2) Do I need to worry about an activation code? Does anyone have one?
3) it sasy I need a plugin for DVD-Video. Does anyone have that and/or the Blu-Ray one?

Thank you, everyone.

James

Back