Classic Albums documentary on Tears for Fears' "Songs from the Big Chair"

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is there a streaming app for this channel because I get BBC America in my tv package.

How do I tape it, I don't own a vcr lol?

Even if it's streamed on an app that I am approved for, how do I capture the stream (serious question, I really don't know)?

I wonder if having BBC America approves for BBC Four (is there an app for that specific channel in America?)

Last edited:
It looks like it will be available to stream after airing. I can capture most streaming video so I will try or torrent it. I have only just recently acquired the 5.1 mix of SFTBC and it's my most favorite 5.1 music I've ever heard. I'd love to hear Seeds Of Love even if it can only be 16/44

It should be on the BBC iPlayer for a month after it's broadcast... Which is a bit like Netflix for catch up shows on the BBC. You might need a login which technically requires a TV licence, although I'm not sure how they can check?

The Classic Albums series is really good. Sometimes they get uploaded to youtube... Here's one from Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - Damn The Torpedoes šŸ¤˜

Last edited:
It's not strange, it takes time sometimes for the right people to see it and report it as copyright infringement.

Back