SPOTLIGHT CLOSED Door (Prize)--Bob Dylan Live 1964 (SACD)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clement

Stay Surrounded, Comrades!
QQ Supporter
Okay, I have been loving this site for too long without giving back. I'm taking my cue from Fourplay's recent giveaway: when the double SACD Bob Dylan Live 1964 recently went on sale, I picked up two copies, planning on selling one in the future. I have received so much joy from this site, received support from members, been impressed by the camaraderie and fellowship evident in posts, that it's time for me to express my gratitude by giving back one of my brand new, unopened copies of the March 2016 Audio Fidelity release of the Bob Dylan 1964 acoustic Concert at Philharmonic Hall,.

I really dug what Fourplay did, so I'm just going to actually cut and paste from the recent Birdsong at Morning door prize contest:

So here is the contest: respond here with a simple post, and your post number will be your entry number - one per member, please. Entries accepted until 11:59pm central time on 3/3/19. I will then generate a random number using the following website:

https://www.random.org/

I will notify the winner on 3/4/19 (March Forth, fellow surround sounders!) and, it is hoped, get your address quickly so I can get it in the mail on the 5th. And maybe this will also help me get off my lazy aspect and post some more reviews (only 5 votes on the Dylan poll, none of which is mine!).

Thank you ALL for all you do; I wish you peace.

Okay, I have been loving this site for too long without giving back. I'm taking my cue from Fourplay's recent giveaway: when the double SACD Bob Dylan Live 1964 recently went on sale, I picked up two copies, planning on selling one in the future. I have received so much joy from this site, received support from members, been impressed by the camaraderie and fellowship evident in posts, that it's time for me to express my gratitude by giving back one of my brand new, unopened copies of the March 2016 Audio Fidelity release of the Bob Dylan 1964 acoustic Concert at Philharmonic Hall,.

I really dug what Fourplay did, so I'm just going to actually cut and paste from the recent Birdsong at Morning door prize contest:

So here is the contest: respond here with a simple post, and your post number will be your entry number - one per member, please. Entries accepted until 11:59pm central time on 3/3/19. I will then generate a random number using the following website:

https://www.random.org/

I will notify the winner on 3/4/19 (March Forth, fellow surround sounders!) and, it is hoped, get your address quickly so I can get it in the mail on the 5th. And maybe this will also help me get off my lazy aspect and post some more reviews (only 5 votes on the Dylan poll, none of which is mine!).

Thank you ALL for all you do; I wish you peace.

VERY generous of you, Clement. BTW, the correct poll for this fabulous LIVE double QUAD Disc is: https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/forums/index.php?threads/dylan-bob-live-1964-sacd.21937/

BTW, I voted a 9.

Back