Coming in July - Mr. Big's "Lean Into It" (30th Anniversary Edition) on multichannel hybrid SACD

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look at the first post, at the very bottom..there is a link to evo site.
Is the only way to pay for this through PayPal? I ask because don’t want to be hit with PayPal dings ...... since I have a card that doesn’t charge me for foreign order exchanges etc.

Last edited:
AmazonUS carries EVOsound SACDs and MQA~CDs.........Their prices are a few bucks cheaper than the EVO website. Just ordered another Chlara SACD from Amazon as well as a 24k Gold MQA encoded CD from the EVO label as well.

If you have Amazon PRIME, even cheaper than ImportCD prices which do add s/h to each order!

AmazonUS carries EVOsound SACDs and MQA~CDs.........Their prices are a few bucks cheaper than the EVO website. Just ordered another Chlara SACD from Amazon as well as a 24k Gold MQA encoded CD from the EVO label as well.

If you have Amazon PRIME, even cheaper than ImportCD prices which do add s/h to each order!
Link please....can’t find it on Amazon

There's NO link AFAIK for the Mr Big multi~CH SACD, MM, as of yet. Patience is a virtue....except on the QQ Forum where everyone is TRIGGER HAPPY!
Trigger....or is that Tigger....Dog or Tiger? Or maybe a HYBRID a favorite term on QQ.....A Dogger?🤣🤣🤣

PS: yup BC Bud is AWESOME....smoke it if you’ve got it.....HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

My only experience with Mr. Big is "To Be With You." I was in a Japanese karaoke bar ready to sing Extreme's "More Than Words," but instead "To Be With You" came on instead. 'Twas the first of many bizarre moments that night.

I was expecting to come into this thread and read the flood of mocking posts along the lines of "Are you serious? Out of all the albums in the world, THIS is getting the surround sound treatment?"

It appears I am mistaken.

Back