Coming in July - Mr. Big's "Lean Into It" (30th Anniversary Edition) on multichannel hybrid SACD

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy shit I completely overlooked this thread!! Seems like I wasn't on here much in March ;-) This is insane news. I've had that album in my collection for a long time and if there's one thing I didn't see coming, it's a 5.1 mix!! Well guess nobody here did.

I hope there'll be a German retailer soon that has it. Holding out for JPC.

All those 'best prices' on the SDE website concerning this release have now DRASTICALLY INCREASED. You probably had to press the PRE ORDER button almost instantaneously upon SDE's initial announcement.

Last edited:
All those 'best prices' on the SDE website concerning this release have now DRASTICALLY INCREASED. You probably had to press the PRE ORDER button almost instantaneously upon SDE's initial announcement.
I see the SACD at 21.98 on Amazon (showing as 15.80 GBP on the SDE site so need to o convert to US$). Was it lower than that previously?

I also just realized what I thought was deluxe box set containing CDs/discs actually only contains color 7-inch vinyl singles. No blu-ray edition or anything like that, it appears.

It looks like the SACD only contains the album, not that one bonus track that was mentioned earlier in this thread?

EDIT: ah, re-read the first few post. The "world's first bonus track" referred to the bonus track on the 2-CD version, obviously. :)
Well, hoping a German shop will have it soon, too.

Last edited:
It looks like the SACD only contains the album, not that one bonus track that was mentioned earlier in this thread?

EDIT: ah, re-read the first few post. The "world's first bonus track" referred to the bonus track on the 2-CD version, obviously. :)
Well, hoping a German shop will have it soon, too.
Love Makes You Strong is the bonus track on the SACD.

https://www.deepdiscount.com/lean-into-it-30th-anniversary-edition-mqa-cd/4897012139592
EVOSOUND's 2 DISC MQA Encoded set will contain copious BONUS TRACKS [$16.18]

If you have an OPPO 205, you will be able to decode it in 24 bit resolution!

Lean Into It (30th Anniversary Edition) (MQA-CD)

Last edited:
Back