Comments Inspired By Cummings, Burton - BURTON CUMMINGS [SACD]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

par4ken

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
To Poll .png

I wouldn't doubt a handful of tracks charted in Canada. I know I heard I'm Scared many times on Canadian radio back in the day.

Makes you wonder who had the idea for the campy lounge singer first, Burton Cummings or Bill Murray

I'm still waiting for my copy to arrive. I've always loved this album, especially the SQ mix. I've never really cared much for nor had any desire to own the other two albums but the hits "My Own Way To Rock" and "Break It To Them Gently" still get an awful lot of Canadian airplay much more than "I'm Scared", or "Stand Tall".

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't doubt a handful of tracks charted in Canada. I know I heard I'm Scared many times on Canadian radio back in the day.

Makes you wonder who had the idea for the campy lounge singer first, Burton Cummings or Bill Murray
lounge singer - Burt nailed it at the Royal York Hotel way back when. Terrific

At the Imperial Room: Burton Cummings opened his 10-day gig with a repertoire that emphasized his post-Guess Who material. 1988
tspa_0041497f.jpg

' Burton Cummings : Palmerston' Search Results for Toronto Public Library

I see Burton Cummings is back touring with Randy Bachman I saw them the first time around in 2001 with Joe Cocker as the opener is was real good got some Guess Who and BTO that night.

Back