Comments Inspired by POLL - Talking Heads - REMAIN IN LIGHT [DVD-A DualDisc]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is by far my favorite "Heads" DVD-A
Looks like they are re-pressing some.
In stock soon.

Free delivery if you're a Prime member.
It's still reasonably priced...

https://www.amazon.com/Remain-Light-DVDA-TALKING-HEADS/dp/B000BW9VBG
Repressing? Are you sure this isn't just wishful thinking? This has never been out of stock at Amazon UK. I'm not sure they are repressing the series as there is no listing for the other long-out-of-print CD/DVD-A Talking Heads albums.

Repressing? Are you sure this isn't just wishful thinking? This has never been out of stock at Amazon UK. I'm not sure they are repressing the series as there is no listing for the other long-out-of-print CD/DVD-A Talking Heads albums.
@Titch
The Amazon add is for Remain in Light only.
Is it a pipe dream ?
I have one pre ordered and will let you know....

Yeah; that's weird. Maybe somebody found a box of leftovers in the back of a closet somewhere.

I'm tempted b/c < $15. But I got the Brick, so it would really be fairly redundant!
I have the Brick too, but I purchased all the CD/DVD-A sets separately because it's much easier to take them out of the shelves than out of the Brick each time, as well as the Dualdiscs being heavier, and possibly wearing the drive mechanisms in my Oppo more.

Thanks.
I ordered this too.
Then I searched my amazon orders and see in 2014 I bought the dualdisc version for under $5. I only have two of their discs so this will be a repeat. Oh well still have time to cancel if need be suppose the separate discs is a better option than one dualdisc.
Guess I should listen to this too....

I have the Brick Box, never had a problem with it.
What would be the purpose of purchasing the DVD-A?
Is the Duall Disc lossy and the DVD-A lossless?
Has anybody heard a difinitive ear test, I'm inclined to not purchase.

Back