Comments Inspired by Yello - POINT [Blu-ray Audio]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
This got me listening to Yello for the first time in three decades - One Second was among the very first CD's I ever purchased, back in 1987! Point in multichannel is terrific fun to listen to, reasonably priced (from JPC.de) and sensibly sized. Haven't got room anymore for gigantic boxes of stuff.

This release by Yello is one of thè top Dolby Atmos albums out there.
I enthusiastically, encourage anyone yet to buy this album, to try and get hold of a copy asap.

It really is demonstration material.

No Point in anything less than a 10. 😊

Just ordered thanks to your hearty recommendation, Mike. How are you doing ole chum?

Great 👍🏼
Can I ask where you ordered from...and if you feel as though you got a good deal? Thanks!

I ordered it from JPC in Germany. About $36 delivered price with tacked on credit card foreign transaction fee. Keep Checking ImportCD as they do carry the CD version but not the BD~A ... and it IS a LIMITED EDITION.

Bought mine from JPC.DE on December 12th package still in Germany hasnt moved since December 16th. so just bought from Amazon UK

That's certainly weird, Goona. My credit card was charged on January 8th [when shipped] and I received it yesterday [January 23rd] and I ordered it on January 6th! And I didn't specify priority shipping.

That's certainly weird, Goona. My credit card was charged on January 8th [when shipped] and I received it yesterday [January 23rd] and I ordered it on January 6th! And I didn't specify priority shipping.
Ive put in a pay pal complaint as they didnt want to know and blamed Corona and it shipped DHL

Ive put in a pay pal complaint as they didnt want to know and blamed Corona and it shipped DHL

When I did check my credit card statement I did notice Music Direct after 3 years on BACKORDER is finally shipping my AP Hendrix Are You Experienced SACD and I already received my copy from Acoustic Sounds.

BALLS!

I'm going to give the delivery of this a 7. It dropped through the letter box with a satisfying thump, a few days after I'd ordered it. I'm only marking it down because the postie looked like he needed a shave and the way he'd parked his van was ridiculous.

Last edited:
Back