The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And you know who you are!:ROFLMAO::LOL: SW

Thanks Gene! I'm not much of a sports fan in general.... in fact I know so little I claim I have negative sports knowledge. But whether it's the Royals or the Chiefs, all those losing or mediocre seasons that has been our long term burden has been lifted.

Had friends over for my very first Super Bowl watch party. I am no longer a SB virgin!

Thanks Gene! I'm not much of a sports fan in general.... in fact I know so little I claim I have negative sports knowledge. But whether it's the Royals or the Chiefs, all those losing or mediocre seasons that has been our long term burden has been lifted.

Had friends over for my very first Super Bowl watch party. I am no longer a SB virgin!
Well from a very much 49er fan, season ticket holder, since 1979, I hated my team to be on the losing end and still cant figure out with a 10 point lead in the 4th quarter why we completely blew it and fell apart with only 7 minutes left in the game.
That said, congratulations to the Chiefs, and there fans.

Well from a very much 49er fan, season ticket holder, since 1979, I hated my team to be on the losing end and still cant figure out with a 10 point lead in the 4th quarter why we completely blew it and fell apart with only 7 minutes left in the game.
Thank you marpow. I know how you feel. It has blown my mind as well when the Chiefs we're primed for overtime just to have a kick blocked

But unlke a movie or album there is always the next season. Blessing on the 49'ers!

Congratulations to all of their fans in the great state of Kansas!
its Kansas and Missouri isn't it? Maybe Sonik can elaborate? I've never been... but I thought KC was on or near the border and there is KC Kansas and KC Missouri, kind alike the is a Niagara Falls New York and a Niagara Falls Ontario here. Is this wrong?

The Chiefs play in Missouri.
But the Giants and Jets play in New Jersey yet are still NYC teams. Heck, the Statue of Liberty is closer to NJ than NY yet is still in NYC. New Joisey...we don’t get no respect! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

(Note the six LOL’s above. I was going to use only five, but I am so frazzled by the @GOS rule of even numbers that I made it six.) ;);)

But the Giants and Jets play in New Jersey yet are still NYC teams. Heck, the Statue of Liberty is closer to NJ than NY yet is still in NYC. New Joisey...we don’t get no respect! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
So true. Ill bet that a good portion of the Jets/Giants fans are living in NJ as well.

The Bills are the only true NFL team that plays in New York state. Look out for them next year.

The Bills are the only true NFL team that plays in New York state. Look out for them next year.

that's quite a prediction for any team, let alone, Da Bills

usatsi_9248784.jpg

2_92610.jpg

Whewwww... good to know I wasn't wrong about that one.
Ahhh yes but President Trump was. And I think that's what esimms86 was picking up on. The Pres's tweet offered congratulations & mentined the KC Chiefs & "the great state of Kansas." Former MO Gov Claire McCaskill was the 1st to reply with, ahem, a correction. The original tweet was quickly changed.

Edit: And it is confusing. We have the big one Kansas City MO, then Kansas City KS, and north of the river is North Kansas City MO. Yes each one is their own municipality with individual mayors, etc. I don't live in any of those but of I said I live in the suburb of Roeland Park KS that doesn't do any good. So I alweays say I just live in the "Kansas City area".

Mahoney's magic at the end.

Back