Cornelius - Mellow Waves Visuals Blu-Ray

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I right that the bonus video track for „Audio Architecture“ is only stereo, even when 5.1 was chosen from the menu?

Just finished my first listen and also noticed the bonus track "Audio Architecture" is stereo only. Actually bonus tracks 11-13 are different videos for this same song, all in stereo. I couldn't find any notes stating this, but my surrounds were quiet during these three songs, even though my receiver was still showing the five speaker icon. But definitely not a reason to pass this by! The opening cut on this is demo material all the way, both musically and visually, as is most of this release. Creative minds put some time in on this one. A bit pricey (I paid $110.68 for two, S&H incl.), but about on par with stuff I got in the past from Sony Japan. Ordered on Monday and delivered on Friday (NE PA.). Don't miss it!!

Just finished my first listen and also noticed the bonus track "Audio Architecture" is stereo only. Actually bonus tracks 11-13 are different videos for this same song, all in stereo. I couldn't find any notes stating this, but my surrounds were quiet during these three songs, even though my receiver was still showing the five speaker icon. But definitely not a reason to pass this by! The opening cut on this is demo material all the way, both musically and visually, as is most of this release. Creative minds put some time in on this one. A bit pricey (I paid $110.68 for two, S&H incl.), but about on par with stuff I got in the past from Sony Japan. Ordered on Monday and delivered on Friday (NE PA.). Don't miss it!!
No, definately not a reason to pass, but a bit mad about this, because this is my favorite track. :)

I don't understand....bluray is region free, correct? Why wouldn't the label just ship 50 or 100 of these to the US and then sell them from a US store?
Seems so weird to only sell this from Japan. Prices are between $52 and $68. Crazy for one disc.

Back