Covid Floyd

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

splinter7

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
I think I finally found a use for the scarves from the Pink Floyd Immersion sets. My Covid face mask before venturing to the grocery

Later... will be breaking out the marbles for sporting fun!
963F3906-F191-4B15-BEA3-8D5D95EAA3F0.jpeg

I think I finally found a use for the scarves from the Pink Floyd Immersion sets. My Covid face mask before venturing to the grocery

Later... will be breaking out the marbles for sporting fun!View attachment 49108

Great minds think alike.

Posted the same thing 18 days ago.
Strange to think of the "what ifs" if face coverings had been widely adopted then.

I guess the shades were too much, though.
My sister said I look like the Unabomber. šŸ˜³

43109-50a3b477630ec9f57b975727337cb6b0.jpg

Option for the ridiculed "useless" Pink Floyd Immersion scarves... Personal Protective Equipment? ;)

View attachment 47656

Great minds think alike.

Strange to think of the "what ifs" if face coverings had been widely adopted then.

I guess the shades were too much, though.
My sister said I look like the Unabomber. šŸ˜³

43109-50a3b477630ec9f57b975727337cb6b0.jpg

Not sure how I missed your original post.
I following your fashion leading trend then!
Good job my man!

Later... will be breaking out the marbles for sporting fun!View attachment 49108
Should we be multiplying the scarves from the separate collections. I could double up with DSoTM and WYWH.

Back