• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Crazy Surround Album Sale - A List Stuff [closed]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steely Faith sold

This sale is full of surprises! Happy to see some discs going to good homes. A little surprised at which have moved first!

Surprised, Mike, no one has yet purchased the SUPERB and ultra discrete Boys II Men DTS~CD. Their version of the Beatles' YESTERDAY is alone worth the price of admission. Sorry I didn't bite but I have ALL of your discs already and your pricing was MORE THAN FAIR!

R.d674974393185884eb68b8c1f709adee

Surprised, Mike, no one has yet purchased the SUPERB and ultra discrete Boys II Men DTS~CD. Their version of the Beatles' YESTERDAY is alone worth the price of admission. Sorry I didn't bite but I have ALL of your discs already and your pricing was MORE THAN FAIR!

R.d674974393185884eb68b8c1f709adee
Trying to be quite fair and reasonable. Some of the items have actually sold on my eBay store for much MORE than I've offered here (e.g. Bitches Brew).
And yes, Boyz II Men is the titties. I have another or I wouldn't be selling it.

Back