Creating Blu Ray Audio discs with Cirlinca HD Solo

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keenly

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
No matter what I do I keep getting the same message: Error generating BD files Aborted
Build aborted

Disc is 25GB and files are PCM 24/48

Instead of making individual DVD A discs I wanted to put 4 surround albums on one Blu Ray; plenty of room.

Any help? Or is there another program I could use?

Id love to use HD Audio but after paying for it they wont send me the code!! (nor reply to any emails to 4 of thier email accounts)
Does it work creating DVDA discs?

Does it work creating DVD-A discs?

Yes, this is how I've been using it, to create DVD-A discs. I haven't fully figured it out yet, but I like the results I've gotten so far.

Id love to use HD Audio but after paying for it they wont send me the code!! (nor reply to any emails to 4 of thier email accounts)

Hi. They do not reply to emails at all. I have tried several times.

Yes it works wonderfully creating dvd-a discs. Very easy to use for dvd-a :banana:

I do think max res on it is 24/96 for making dvd multi tho

Also they may have sent code to your spam folder

Have you tried the free trial? If not set that up...make sure your register for an acount also

When Snood got mine......tried the free trial and signed up account........then when decided to buy just has to input the code into the free trial to get it.

But yeah do try the free trial...

AND yeach if they do not send ya the code.......refund that beeeeetch thru ur credit card or whatever.

Hope ya get it working and let us know

Yes it works wonderfully creating dvd-a discs. Very easy to use for dvd-a :banana:

I do think max res on it is 24/96 for making dvd multi tho

Also they may have sent code to your spam folder

Have you tried the free trial? If not set that up...make sure your register for an acount also

When Snood got mine......tried the free trial and signed up account........then when decided to buy just has to input the code into the free trial to get it.

But yeah do try the free trial...

AND yeach if they do not send ya the code.......refund that beeeeetch thru ur credit card or whatever.

Hope ya get it working and let us know

Snood should be (moderately) careful with 5.1-channel 96/24 since it is outside the maximum bitrate for DVD. Fitting into the maximum bitrate is the reason that MLP encoding is required on professional 5.1-channel 96/24 DVD-Audio discs.

Having said that, I've yet to meet a modern player that couldn't handle 5.1-channel 96/24 LPCM playback. However, if you get playback problems with this type of disc encoding, that's likely the reason.

Andy

Snood should be (moderately) careful with 5.1-channel 96/24 since it is outside the maximum bitrate for DVD. Fitting into the maximum bitrate is the reason that MLP encoding is required on professional 5.1-channel 96/24 DVD-Audio discs.

Having said that, I've yet to meet a modern player that couldn't handle 5.1-channel 96/24 LPCM playback. However, if you get playback problems with this type of disc encoding, that's likely the reason.

Andy

Koo thanks Andy....it more a software limitation

So far none of the discs Snood has burned has had any problems and sound great. :banana:

Only found that out cuz a bud sent me some 192 files that I could not burn at that rate.

It is perfect for me since yeah have an older OPPO that does not have USB that can handle 5.1, so burning downloaded files thru this software works great for me for now :banana:

Back