Creating custom menu in discWelder Chrome 2.0.3.0.. not letting me select overlay colors

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mandrix

Senior Surround Collector
QQ Supporter
Used to have a tutorial Aart (EyeOfHorus) either wrote or acquired on making custom menus and DVDA hybrid discs, but long gone probably 5 HDD crashes ago., His price for the tutorial? Do it! So I did but that was years ago.,.,,
Once again I have used DVDMenuStudio to render the background and overlay images and imported them into discWelder as in the past, created the buttons, linked the tracks, set the navigation between buttons.
So discWelder is not letting me set the colors for Emphasis 1 & 2. Click on the buttons, nada happens.
Don't know if this is why my menu is not working or just another irritant.
Please reply if you can steer me right.,
There are still people out there that do this stuff I know, but in the past no one has responded. Look I'm old, dammit. I'd like to get this done so my DVDA discs at least have custom menus. Not that interested in hybrid discs with a VIDEO_TS folder although if I had a tute I'd try it again. Just saying, but for now I just wanna get the darn menus working.

Used to have a tutorial Aart (EyeOfHorus) either wrote or acquired on making custom menus and DVDA hybrid discs, but long gone probably 5 HDD crashes ago., His price for the tutorial? Do it! So I did but that was years ago.,.,,
Once again I have used DVDMenuStudio to render the background and overlay images and imported them into discWelder as in the past, created the buttons, linked the tracks, set the navigation between buttons.
So discWelder is not letting me set the colors for Emphasis 1 & 2. Click on the buttons, nada happens.
Don't know if this is why my menu is not working or just another irritant.
Please reply if you can steer me right.,
There are still people out there that do this stuff I know, but in the past no one has responded. Look I'm old, dammit. I'd like to get this done so my DVDA discs at least have custom menus. Not that interested in hybrid discs with a VIDEO_TS folder although if I had a tute I'd try it again. Just saying, but for now I just wanna get the darn menus working.

Sorry to say that Aart (EoH) passed away this year from cancer :cry:. Don't have an answer to your question though.

Back