Current or Upcoming Surround Releases You're Excited About!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The product is real and the unboxing is coming very very soon. I am sure when it is unveiled Steele Woole (aka ForagingRhino) will be the first to let us know. He's been waiting for its release just like us. Put yourself in his place, there is nothing he wants more than to get that thing out after all of this time.

some of the chatter on this POLL thread has me jonesing to see and hear
1596319013649.png

I'm obviously biased, but having worked on both I can't wait for The Pineapple Thief's "Versions of the Truth" and Big Big Train's Hackney Empire live BD to be released.

Versions of the Truth is, imho, Bruce's best surround mix yet and both the album and the bonus material are very, very special.

The Big Big Train Hackney Empire BD is quite simply the best live surround mix I have ever heard. :)

...rumored Santana Quadio...
Haven't heard that rumor. Santana's catalogue is owned by Sony (Columbia), not Warner (Rhino), who do Quadio. There is speculation that Santana's studio quads might be released by Sony Japan on hybrid SACD in their 7" mini-LP series. They did already release an expanded ("Complete") edition of the live quad album Lotus in that series.

The September of our Surround continues.....

In November 2019, at a sold-out show in Londonā€™s Hammersmith Apollo, Steve Hackett performed the legendary Genesis album Selling England By The Pound in its entirety. Steve and his band also played tracks from Spectral Mornings (celebrating its 40th anniversary), At The Edge Of Light, and A Trick Of The Tail.

Includes Steven Wilson 5.1 surround mix. NTSC region free

So .........Spectral Mornings and Selling England by Hackett in surround by S Wilson. Yummy !!!

Back