Customer Survey! (super short)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have attached the results of the survey, unfortunately there were a few contributors that were not actual owners and in fact never heard of us, it distorts the result a bit.

Re advertising - its all about budget and presently all our cash is being strangled by the growth of our battery company and their slow paying of our R+D invoices (hard to debt collect on ourselves). I am actively seeking investors in various paths. Its been hard in recent years due to flight restrictions during COVID to travel to where the money is. In Australia we understand rocks and property but not technology.

Thank you all for participating the results were used to generate a NPS (Net Promoter Score)

You get the actual score as follows:

Count the Detractors: people who rated you 0 to 6

Count the Passives: people who rated you 7 or 8

Count the Promoters: people who rated you 9 or 10

Your NPR is the % of Promoters minus the % of Detractors, so lies in the range -100% to +100% (they normally drop the %, giving a range of -100 to +100).

..................................................................%
Detractors (0- 6)........7 ....................7.7

Passives (7-8)..............6......................6.6

Promoters (9-10)......78....................85.7

TOTAL............................91

Promoters- detractors NPR 78

If we remove the obvious shitheads that don't own one and include Oxford Dickies hate mail, and deleting one that gave a high score but did not own it, we get

...................................................................%
Detractors (0- 6)........1.....................1.2

Passives (7-8)...............6....................7.1

Promoters (9-10)........77 ...............91.7

TOTAL.............................84

Promoters- detractors NPR 90.5

Which is apparently amazing!

View attachment 84915

View attachment 84916

The review replies are a bit long but have a read, they are contained in the "review your results " attachment

Bravo! I hope they silently invert millions!

Bravo! I hope they silently invert millions!
millions!.JPG
? :LOL:

Quite some time ago I took Suzanne Ciani's Quadraphonic album using discrete FLAC files she offered & matrix encoded it. I don't have an Involve Smart Encoder but just did a QS (actually RM) encoding in AA3.

In my set up it is extremely easy to level match & switch between discrete or Involve decode by a simple push of the button on my Zektor, & I can do that from the listening position.

Doing so for maybe a split second I can sense something different between the sources but after a lot of trials the comparison was a dead match. Yes, I knew what I was choosing so it wasn't blind testing but I satisfied my own curiosity that matrix encode to Involve decode is completly transparent.
Given your knowledge and experience, that opinion means a lot to me

Back