CYAN - For King And Country (CD/DVD 5.1) Sept 2021

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

GOS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
I put this in the rumor mill, even though I already pre-ordered it. Why? Because it was mentioned (in passing) in another thread that this had a 5.1 layer on the DVD by Neil. Still, he gave a wink and it says nothing about 5.1 on the Tiger Moth site.......

GOS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
For those who will order from the US, the total for me came to $23.61...which includes shipping and tax.

colsky

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
I'm in for pre order too. Having a Rob Reed afternoon, beer in hand, football on TV. Firstly Kompendium, then Sanctuary 1. What next :unsure:

boondocks

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Rob seems to be a prolific devil doesn't he?
Right? I mean after recent releases by Chimpan A and Rob's Cursus foray, both of which I like immensely, it's hard to turn down any new works. Chimpan A - The Empathy Machine sort of came out of left field at me as I had never heard of that particular collaboration. But I took to it pretty quickly.
He's very talented, and in turn always seems to have so many other good people to work with to make great music.

beerking

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Playing my copy now....First impressions are that this is Rob Reed doing what Rob Reed does best.

That is not to say that this 'Super Group' ensemble are put into the shade by Rob, not at all.

They are all Excellent musicians and the music 🎶 they are delivering is totally jaw dropping in its complexity and skill.

Last edited:

Mistee

Sometimes I get excited then forget what I've ordered. 🙃 But I have checked. I have ordered this! No notice yet that it has been sent. Please Tigermoth. Send to me soon :love::love::love: