CYAN - For King And Country (CD/DVD 5.1) Sept 2021

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
I'm in for pre order too. Having a Rob Reed afternoon, beer in hand, football on TV. Firstly Kompendium, then Sanctuary 1. What next :unsure:

Rob seems to be a prolific devil doesn't he?
Right? I mean after recent releases by Chimpan A and Rob's Cursus foray, both of which I like immensely, it's hard to turn down any new works. Chimpan A - The Empathy Machine sort of came out of left field at me as I had never heard of that particular collaboration. But I took to it pretty quickly.
He's very talented, and in turn always seems to have so many other good people to work with to make great music.

Playing my copy now....First impressions are that this is Rob Reed doing what Rob Reed does best.

That is not to say that this 'Super Group' ensemble are put into the shade by Rob, not at all.

They are all Excellent musicians and the music 🎶 they are delivering is totally jaw dropping in its complexity and skill.

Last edited:
Sometimes I get excited then forget what I've ordered. 🙃 But I have checked. I have ordered this! No notice yet that it has been sent. Please Tigermoth. Send to me soon :love::love::love:

Back