CYAN - For King And Country (CD/DVD 5.1) Sept 2021

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like buzz around the album has sort of died down. I'm listening frequently via my ripped flacs, right now in fact.
Of course I'm waiting on Rob's next to be shipped, but meanwhile I'm soaking up all the goodie out of Cyan.

Finally I was able to get into my account at Tigermoth. Methinks they could use some programming assistance on the site...but not by me! Netscape is about as far as I got on site building.

Looks like buzz around the album has sort of died down. I'm listening frequently via my ripped flacs, right now in fact.
Of course I'm waiting on Rob's next to be shipped, but meanwhile I'm soaking up all the goodie out of Cyan.

Finally I was able to get into my account at Tigermoth. Methinks they could use some programming assistance on the site...but not by me! Netscape is about as far as I got on site building.
To be honest, for me, it's just a function of owning a ton of new music and the pile grows (citing Duncan). It's a great problem, and I'm thankful we continue to get quality surround music. ONe day, I won't be as busy and I'll enjoy what I have more.

But yeah. just listned to a bit more again. I think this is an amazing release, high quality progressive and I still can't get enough of Peter Jones on vocal. That dude is epic. Wow!

To be honest, for me, it's just a function of owning a ton of new music and the pile grows (citing Duncan). It's a great problem, and I'm thankful we continue to get quality surround music. ONe day, I won't be as busy and I'll enjoy what I have more.

But yeah. just listned to a bit more again. I think this is an amazing release, high quality progressive and I still can't get enough of Peter Jones on vocal. That dude is epic. Wow!
If Camel ever tour the US again, go and see them as Peter Jones is on Keyboards, Sax, and vocals.

Received my copy yesterday (only 6 days after ordering!) and have been listening extensively. I have to say that Robert Reed has hit another one out of the park - that guy is not only prolific but he also makes great music and surround mixes whether he's solo or in a band setting. This one seems to be a "re-imagining" of an album he wrote, recorded and released way back in the late 80's, early 90's. At the time due to various financial issues the result was less than optimal, so he's gone back to it and re-recorded with a full band of great musicians and state of the art equipment. It's nothing less than a perfect recreation of 70's and 80's style symphonic prog - think early Genesis, Camel, etc. Aside from the great keyboard driven music, Peter Jones' soulful but articulate vocals are otherworldly - the first and last tracks (The Sorcerer and For King And Country) are standouts. Icing on the cake is a typically terrific Robert Reed 5.1 mix that ranks with the best. Packaging and DVD authoring is bare bones, but at this price point (which includes a high quality digital download) is a great bargain. Lovers of classic prog and great surround sound shouldn't miss it.

I don´t understand....Still waiting after a month

Captura de pantalla 2021-10-18 a las 21.23.35.png

I ordered "Magenta - Angels and Damned 2CD+2DVD+booklet" on Sep 5, 2021 to TigerMoth.
I claimed the order but no answer from Rob. (he do answered me on other request to other IAA order from a different Rob e-mail address).

I finally received the "Angels and Damned" package on Oct 8 (One month delivery from UK to Spain).
But my order status is still "Paid Awaiting Processing" after two weeks of delivery.

The TigerMoth site appears to be not fully serviced.

Sorry to hear that a few people are having problems getting hold of some of Rob's CDs via Tigermoth. I've given him a heads up on this (thanks, Duncan) so he can look into it.

I don't want to make excuses, and I don't know for certain that this is the cause but I do know he was ill with Covid a few weeks back. He's fully recovered now (phew!) ...but he runs pretty much everything himself, so it's reasonable to assume that it may have had some impact?

Thanks Neil. I'm not too worried about it since I have a ton of music still in the queue and I really don't expect a repeat of a different band's Still Thick As A Brick which they claim was delivered and I know was not.

Back