DArk Side Of The Moon - Alan Parsons 4.1

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LizardKing

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
This can't be legit can it?

The 4.1 was never officially released right?

MOD EDIT: Link to bootleg for sale.

The rumor was it must have come from AP's safety copy of the master. Because nobody could figure out how any Q4 copy could have that kind of fidelity! It sure lined up with the bluray edition when it was finally reissued in 2012. If it did actually come from a production copy of a Q4... it was some rare best copy of a Q4 anyone has ever heard! (Pretty much no way did this ever come from a Q4 copy.) Some sub bass was split out from the 4 mains. Probably for headroom considerations (for good or bad).

Probably the boot from 2006. Great fun while it lasted, much-beloved, but obsolete since the Immersion box came out.
Strangely enough when I got mine out the other day I’d found that track 2 plays up a bit and track 3 doesn’t play at all! Was there a fixed version of this at the the time? I wonder if I’d lost the good one and kept the lousy one? Great DVD production on this one

I looked a couple of times at the web page before realising that there is no audio connected with this. For the price they could have provided the blu ray with this mix on it. I did smile though when I realised this reproduction is in commemoration of a discrete master but it has a matrix number!

Makes me wonder if I should’ve sold it?
54A73667-8A17-41A2-9115-BC73A71ECE6C.jpeg

Back