Dave Kerzner-Static Live in 5.1

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those wondering what the status of this project is ;) Good news, Dave now has a good set up for more work in 5.1 including studio albums. Hopefully worth the wait.

I've got some great news! I'm nearing completion on the "Static Live" Blu-Ray concert video. Just doing testing now and final touches. This is the first of many Hi Res 24 bit 96k stereo and DTS HD Master Audio 5.1 Surround Blu-Ray titles I want to release. Not just more live shows (including Live in Miami and Live at ROSfest from this campaign which are coming next) but also full studio albums and music videos. It was a bit of a learning curve for me and rather daunting to say the least... I mean I've been wanting to get past this milestone for quite some time as you know! But, in the end, it's going to be worth the trouble and hopefully worth the wait for you as well. I can't thank you enough for your support and your patience on this project. It means so much to me and it has allowed me to get to this next phase for my music and indy record label called "RecPlay Inc." and on line digital label "Sonic Elements". Hi Res audio and Surround sound with visuals is, to me, the modern way to listen to music at its best!

Back