Deleted/Low Stock Surround Sound SACDs at Dutton Vocalion

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ah-ha... now i notice the Guess Who American Woman/Share The Land 2-fer is back in stock.. 🤔

could this be a sign they've received a new delivery of discs from the factory elves and are poised to announce new releases..?? 🧐

well... i flamin' well hope so!! we need good things to celebrate this Christmas!!! 🎉 🥳

ah-ha... now i notice the Guess Who American Woman/Share The Land 2-fer is back in stock.. 🤔

could this be a sign they've received a new delivery of discs from the factory elves and are poised to announce new releases..?? 🧐

well... i flamin' well hope so!! we need good things to celebrate this Christmas!!! 🎉 🥳
Hey I’ve been a good lit’l Mutt 🐶(mostly), I deserve a big ‘ol batch 🎁of shinny new Watford wonderfuls⏳ for Christmas 🎼💝🎅🏻

My player and the setup that I took years to get just so - deserve a 4 pack of several two-fers and a single disc that is so special and amazing that licensing had to make it a single disc issue, like about now.

It’s beginning to look at lot like Christmas is not happening. So let’s bring on the new year and new Quad SACDs please.

I’m curious about which DV titles do not get a repressing that run out of stock.

So far everything in the pop and rock genres has stayed in print. A sign that these titles are doing fine. These kinds of things are slow sellers but it appears that they do sell.

Try Grooves Inc. for American Woman/Share the Land.
I ordered it from them quite recently, it arrived earlier this week.
Only takes a $20 order to get free shipping

Well on Dec 7 i ordered GW american woman / share the land &
Herbie Hancock Sextant from grooves inc...both said in stock on their website...then 2 days later Monday said Sextant had to be ordered n would be in wharehouse on 18th -19th. Said GW would be dispatched 1-2 bs days....here it is Dec 20th n NO shipping notice yet...a lil pissed at grooves inc

They are a bit slow.
The only “issue” I’ve ever had was when the Poco was temporarily unavailable, they credited that one title and shipped the rest.
It’s usually safe when the listing says ships in 4 to 11 days

They are a bit slow.
The only “issue” I’ve ever had was when the Poco was temporarily unavailable, they credited that one title and shipped the rest.
It’s usually safe when the listing says ships in 4 to 11 days

Unfortunately looks like i won't be spinning these 2 discs till mid / end of January :(
Bummer

Back