Deutsche Grammophon Has Launched Its Own Streaming Service

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

humprof

Junior Senior
QQ Supporter
Last edited:
This weekend I stumbled on this link on DG’s website. It purports to be a listing of their ATMOS offerings on Apple Music. The page is a year or so old and features 153 titles at the moment.

I hadn’t planned on posting it until I had a chance to vet the list better but this thread makes me think it’s handier here than on my to-do list.

This weekend I stumbled on this link on DG’s website. It purports to be a listing of their ATMOS offerings on Apple Music. The page is a year or so old and features 153 titles at the moment.

I hadn’t planned on posting it until I had a chance to vet the list better but this thread makes me think it’s handier here than on my to-do list.
Thanks for finding & posting this! Just to be clear: DG may have initiated this page a year or so ago, but they seem to be keeping it current. By default, the 153 releases are listed in reverse order by release date, with the top few titles being prospective releases (December 2022 - February 2023).

Let us know what you find.
Will do. Turns out I merely signed up for an account; to get the 14-day free trial, you have to enroll your account in an annual plan for $149--and then remember to cancel before the 15th day. So...probably not a priority for me right now. I'll be interested in hearing reports from anyone else who takes the leap sooner, though.

Back