Devin Townsend - Empath 5.1 BluRay + CD Edition

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yikes, I just checked my Amazon order and it says release date is August 7th 🤯🤬
Yeah mine too, but I ordered directly from Century Media's webstore, basically InsideOut's parent label. I've sent two emails asking about the situation and I've received no response yet. I'm a little pissed off that I haven't been given any kind of explanation.

Yeah mine too, but I ordered directly from Century Media's webstore, basically InsideOut's parent label. I've sent two emails asking about the situation and I've received no response yet. I'm a little pissed off that I haven't been given any kind of explanation.
Maybe it's a U.S.A. thing; @beerking in England has already got his IINM.

If Amazon US is anything like Amazon UK I keep getting emails with revised release dates for most of the stuff that I have pre-ordered - it can vary between a few days and a few months. The current record holder is a Bangles collection on CD which was initially due in May but now seems to be October.

Not wishing to rub salt in any wounds but the second Blu-ray in the set is also well worth having. A live "acoustic" set from Leeds in the UK, a track-by-track commentary and a detailed breakdown of Devin's approach to 5.1 mixing. Great stuff.

And, ImportCD just announced 10% savings. Use SAVE10. With that, I placed my order for this title and got it shipped for $40.97

Thanks, at $42 or so it was an easier decision than $55 on Amzn!!!

Reactions: GOS
Well according to Century Media, they are not shipping until August due to "covid-19 and civil unrest." Also, no cancellations on pre-orders. So I guess I wait.

It's Father's Day (in England) so am blasting out Empath blu ray 5.1, while drinking a rather nice amber ale 🍺.

Flicking through the rather nice illustrated book that comes with this, and I notice that Devin says, and apologies if this has been mentioned before, that his next album (tentatively titled The Moth) is intended to be recorded in Atmos/5.1 from the beginning.

Cheers 🍺

It's Father's Day (in England) so am blasting out Empath blu ray 5.1, while drinking a rather nice amber ale 🍺.

Flicking through the rather nice illustrated book that comes with this, and I notice that Devin says, and apologies if this has been mentioned before, that his next album (tentatively titled The Moth) is intended to be recorded in Atmos/5.1 from the beginning.

Cheers 🍺
Father's Day in US toooooooo! It's 7:32am, so drinking some freshely gound coffee......did I order this? Hmmmm, I think I did.

Wow. Manic, majestic, epic. Just 100% completely bonkers.

2E4A91AF-359A-4380-8151-7747953805E6.jpeg

Back