DGM finally announces 50th anniversary surround deluxe set of IN THE COURT OF THE CRIMSON KING

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now if we can just get him to go back and re-do his ELP mixes...
Given his stance on the band and their music, it's highly doubtful that would ever happen. It would be nice if Jakko could fix the Brain Salad Surgery mix, though, and if both that and Trilogy could be rereleased at reasonable prices.

And......ordered! Whoop!!!

BTW Gene, am keeping my eye on ImportCD. They have the 50th Anniversary VINYL edition but not the hi res set....and BTW, Import still has the older ItCotCK DVD~A/RBCD combo for $25! So the new set is a DEAL!

Reactions: GOS
Yea, they already charged my card though. I guess they could just credit my card. Hmmmm...

I hate when a company does that........At least Bullmoose doesn't charge your card until it's shipped. Try anyway ..... probably $10 cheaper as BM offers free s/h over $30 orders.

And for absolute completists:

Product Image

https://www.deepdiscount.com/in-the-court-xxl/633367731401

I think I'm going to watch for the best price on this one, maybe Deep Discount with one of their 15% sales, then when the bigger box is out I'll either sell this one or do another "door prize" offer.

Back