DGM finally announces 50th anniversary surround deluxe set of IN THE COURT OF THE CRIMSON KING

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My box set arrived today. Just opened it, but audio has to wait as NFL playoffs have begun. Go Green Bay. Walked on San Francisco's Embarcadero this morning beautiful 6 mile walk with some fresh Dungeness Crab as a treat.
Back to the 1969 Box Set, beautiful box with just the right amount of stuff inside.
I am a novice when comes to KC but this box set intrigues me. I want it to be a home college course and actually study all the recordings from the beginning, starting with Disc 1.
Of course the Atmos disc will get first listen but I really like the development of bands and there music.
One question, is there any flaws with these recordings like the Heaven And Earth box set?
R-15899495-1604599042-2186.jpeg.jpg

My box set arrived today. Just opened it, but audio has to wait as NFL playoffs have begun. Go Green Bay. Walked on San Francisco's Embarcadero this morning beautiful 6 mile walk with some fresh Dungeness Crab as a treat.
Back to the 1969 Box Set, beautiful box with just the right amount of stuff inside.
I am a novice when comes to KC but this box set intrigues me. I want it to be a home college course and actually study all the recordings from the beginning, starting with Disc 1.
Of course the Atmos disc will get first listen but I really like the development of bands and there music.
One question, is there any flaws with these recordings like the Heaven And Earth box set?
View attachment 61781
Not sure how many have gone through all these recordings (this box set and others!). I'm happy to try at some point.

Back