DirecTV - return equipment

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Di-RUK-TV
1601555417376.png
is something from which you should unequivocally FLEE. ALWAYS. No exceptions. There is no programming that they carry that you can't find better for less elsewhere. That, while further protecting yourself from cascading fiscal chaos. Not entirely in contrast, A,T&T's Internet is, where I live, the lesser egregious of Internet Access points, but they're all the same Corporatist Megalopoly that they've always been. If you've never seen THIS documentary before, it's a good counterbalance to the narratives of "Come here Watson, I need you!" and "Ellie". Genius On Hold.

Well, this thread has morphed in its topic.
I'm with Marpow here.
DirecTV PQ is miles ahead of the local cable XFinity or Comcast whatever it's called.
As I posted earlier, Dish will likely be the 1st to go when 5G becomes the norm plus they seem be in a yearly contract dispute
with each of the various local stations, currently it's the ABC affiliate and has been going on since the 1st of July.

My DirecTV pros:
4k base station with terrabytes of capacity.
Major sporting events in 4k with multiple specialized channels.
They do a fantastic job with The Masters. The US Open was also in 4k, HLG & Atmos. 104 has some great concerts some in Atmos.
I also have Amazon Prime & Disney+, plus media.
I was going to try Netflix & then they debuted their disgusting show for pedophiles.
WTF is in charge there?

Look, all cable, satellite providers are a ripoff in a sense but it seems we have choose the lesser evil that suits you.
I am all about 4k as I was all about HD when it came out

Well, this thread has morphed in its topic.
I'm with Marpow here.
DirecTV PQ is miles ahead of the local cable XFinity or Comcast whatever it's called.
As I posted earlier, Dish will likely be the 1st to go when 5G becomes the norm plus they seem be in a yearly contract dispute
with each of the various local stations, currently it's the ABC affiliate and has been going on since the 1st of July.

My DirecTV pros:
4k base station with terrabytes of capacity.
Major sporting events in 4k with multiple specialized channels.
They do a fantastic job with The Masters. The US Open was also in 4k, HLG & Atmos. 104 has some great concerts some in Atmos.
I also have Amazon Prime & Disney+, plus media.
I was going to try Netflix & then they debuted their disgusting show for pedophiles.
WTF is in charge there?

Look, all cable, satellite providers are a ripoff in a sense but it seems we have choose the lesser evil that suits you.
I am all about 4k as I was all about HD when it came out

I remember when DTV had a 3D channel...no extra charge...your post is exactly what it was like PRE AT&T...in Florida the signal was the WAY better than the local cable company...the Cuties movie(made in France) with young girls was a big mistake...especially highlighting the worst part as a preview....I'm sure every pedophile was waiting for that to be released.

When it comes to equipment, DirectTV is a complete rip-off, and won't own up to much of anything. I had a very difficult time returning their equipment, and my father had an even worse issue. They kept claiming the equipment wasn't returned, and threatening collections. I will never deal with DirectTV again, even if they offer a high quality service. Frankly, I will stick with internet based streaming using my own equipment.

Back